Be a part of Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis, where we foster connection, celebrate character and develop craftsmanship. Join our uniquely talented team, and we’ll support you in doing your best work. Whether you’re inspired by our culture, incomparable views of the Mississippi River or two-time James Beard Award–winning native Minnesotan chef, discover why your future is here.
We are looking for exceptional team members to join us in a variety of positions as we introduce Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis in mid-2022. See our positions by division below as well as the link to explore and apply for current openings.
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Door Attendant
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Laundry Attendant
- General Maintenance Engineer
- Prep Cooks
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Banquet Assistant Manager
- Server Assistant/Busperson
- Pool and Beach Attendant
- Room Service Coordinator
- Room Service Server
- Reservations Agent
Click here to search Minneapolis openings and apply today!
Please ensure you are searching by the property name to produce results for Minneapolis.
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. This comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Our complimentary, market-leading benefits
- Comprehensive health and vision insurance*
- Discovery nights at Four Seasons properties around the globe
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Daily meals inspired by award-winning chefs
- Uniforms and uniform care
- Sick pay, disability coverage and life insurance
*Dental coverage available at a discounted rate
We also care for our team members through competitive compensation packages, opportunities for career development and advancement, and rewards in support of work-life balance:
- Local gym membership discounts
- Parking and metro transit discounts
- Staff lounge and cafeteria space with city views
- Up to eight weeks of parental leave pay
- Pet insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Discounted accommodations at four seasons properties worldwide