We can help you discover the best of sunny San Diego. Explore the long stretches of beaches, plan a day at one of the many fun attractions, or relax poolside with the family and soak up the rays of sunshine. Please call or visit the concierge to help personalise your visit.
Day 1 - Soak up the sun, family fun
Arrival at Residence Club
After arrival, relax and refresh. Go for a peaceful walk around the Batiquitos Lagoon or play and relax at the Batiquitos Bar and Grill - complete with poolside cabanas and savoury lunch options. Try our popular homemade rustic pizzas, followed by a Carlsbad strawberry mojito. If you choose to stay till sundown, families can make their own s’mores or take in a poolside movie to complete the day.
Day 2 - Endless Activities
Allow our pre-arrival Concierge to pre-stock your kitchen with all of your families’ favourites. Start the day with a family breakfast around the dining room table followed by a quick trip to the concierge to pick up tickets for LEGOLAND to avoid the lines.
- Our complimentary self-parking in front of your villa makes it easy for your family to come and go from the Hotel as they please.
- Located 5 miles away, take in a family-filled day at LEGOLAND, with more than 60 fantastic rides, shows and attractions.
- While at LEGOLAND be sure to visit the Seal Life Aquarium, and then spend the afternoon frolicking in the water at the new LEGOLAND Waterpark.
- Retreat back to the villa and cozy up with the family and order our homemade rustic pizzas and use the living DVR to play back your favourite movie or watch your favourite sports team.
Day 3 - Beach Day
Grab a cup of coffee and pastry at the Summits Higher Grounds Coffee Shop and start the morning with a family walk along the Batiquitos Lagoon.
- Equip your day at the beach with complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas, towels, and sand toys. Allow our Concierge to print you driving directions and show you a map of all the great beaches and local seaside restaurants to explore. For the more adventurous, sign up for surf lessons and experience true California living.
- Brush off the sand and get grilling with a traditional family-style barbeque. Allow our chef to prepare your sides or create it all within your fully equipped villa kitchen. Enjoy the conveniently located outdoor grills to prepare your favourite recipe. End the evening with gourmet s'mores around our poolside fire pit.
Day 4 - See wildlife up close
Get up close and explore San Diego critters or sea life with a educational day visiting either SeaWorld or the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
Jump into the water with SeaWorld’s friendliest dolphins and interact nose-to nose with these amazing creatures. Or stay on land and visit the San Diego Zoo, which features over 4,000 animals representing 800 species. Complete the day with dinner in the historic district of Old Town. Enjoy the festivities and music at one of the many Mexican restaurants as you go back in time to experience San Diego's earliest frontier town.