We can help you discover the best of sunny San Diego. Explore the long stretches of beaches, play one of the world-class champion golf courses or merely retreat poolside and soak up the rays of sunshine. The following is a sample itinerary for you and your loved one to enjoy together. Please call or visit our Concierge to help customise your stay.
Day 1 - California Living
Go for a peaceful walk around the Batiquitos Lagoon or play and relax at the Batiquitos Bar and Grill - complete with poolside cabanas and savoury lunch options. Try our popular homemade rustic pizzas, followed by a Carlsbad strawberry mojito.
Day 2 - Golfers Delight
Start the day with a healthy breakfast on your balcony through In-Villa Dining.
- Take a quick shuttle ride from your villa and refresh your golf game at the Aviara Golf Academy or enhance your experience with a personal club fitting at the TaylorMade Performance Lab. Perfect for all levels of play, one or both experiences will surely change your game.
- If golfing isn’t your game then choose from our variety of our daily fitness classes which include vinyaysa yoga, zumba, water aerobics, and pilates.
- Enjoy the rest of the afternoon by the pool or head to the Carlsbad Premium Outlets for lunch and afternoon shopping. Wind down together with a romantic dinner in the privacy of your villa and allow our chef to prepare your meal through In-Villa Dining.
Day 3 - Arts, Culture and History
Grab a cup of coffee and pastry at the Summits Higher Grounds Coffee Shop and start the morning with a brisk walk along the Batiquitos Lagoon or try one of the two challenging running trails.
- Explore the art, history, and culture of downtown San Diego by visiting Balboa Park and the historic Gaslamp District.
- Spend the day walking amidst the gardens and touring one of the many museums within Balboa Park.
- Complete your day with a bite to eat and an evening performance at the Old Globe theater. As an alternate, venture down to the Gaslamp district in downtown San Diego for a lively evening out on the town. Get off your feet and rent a pedi-cab to easily view the sights of the city.
Day 4 - Coastal Drive
Start your coastal adventure with a stop for breakfast at one of the charming local restaurant in downtown Encinitas.
- Make your way to the Cedros Design district unique shopping district in Solana Beach.
- Continue on to Del Mar Plaza to explore the local boutiques, and take in lunch at one of the many restaurants overlooking the pacific, or try your luck at the Del Mar race track.
- For more adventurous, take a scenic hike through the Torrey Pine Preserve state park.
- Stroll down through downtown La Jolla which offers fine art galleries, boutiques, and a wide variety of dining options. Complete your day by watching the sunset overlooking La Jolla Cove, one of the most photographed beaches in Southern California.