Recognized as “a visual tour de force of volumetric flourishes and crafted surfaces” by Architectural Digest magazine, the Ty Warner Penthouse is a seven-year collaboration between I.M. Pei, Peter Marino and visionary hotel owner, Ty Warner. The architectural and artistic masterpiece soars 52 storeys into the sky, offering four cantilevered, glass balconies – the highest in the world.
One king bed, one rollaway or one crib
- 3 adults
- 2 adults and one child
- 4,300 sq.ft. (399.48 m2)
- 52nd floor
Oversized master bathroom clad in rare Chinese Onyx, with double sinks, deep soaking tub, separate glass-enclosed shower and TV. Plus one guest powder room.
360-degree view of the city – Uptown, Downtown and Midtown. From your castle in the clouds, find inspiration in the breathtaking, unobstructed vista of one of the world’s finest cities. Four glass balconies are set on a diagonal to the north-south, east-west grid of Manhattan, capturing distinctive views. Oversized, single-paned windows and glass railings ensure that your sight line is uninterrupted.
- A seven-year collaboration between I.M. Pei, Peter Marino and visionary hotel owner, Ty Warner
- Hand-lacqured walls with mother of pearl inlay by American Artist, Nancy Lorenz
- Deborah Thomas glass chandelier
- French sculptors Claude and Francois Xavier Lalanne framed four ceiling-to-floor bookcases in an elaborate bronze-and-vine-leaf motif, giving a trellis effect to the space in the library
- Caramel Lacquered walls
- Custom-designed canopy bed in the master bedroom, made of Thai silk with 22-carat pure-gold threads, resting under the cathedral ceiling, which culminates at a peak of 25 feet (7.6 metres)
- The bed’s Hastens mattress was fabricated entirely by hand in Sweden, taking 160 hours and using 100 percent natural materials
- Zen Room
- Four glass balconies
- Private elevator access
- Continuous waterfall cascading from ceiling to floor on a wall made of green bowenite semi-precious granite sourced from South Africa
- Peloton bicycle
- Bösendorfer baby grand piano
- Hand-selected volumes on art and culture
- In the master bedroom, 25-foot (7.6 metre) bronze-clad bay windows frame ethereal views of Central Park with a diamond-shaped skylight
- Chinese onyx-clad chromotherapy infinity soak tub, which overlooks Central Park and contains fibre-optic lighting options and six body jets
- Private spa, with views of the East River offered through a botanical screen of bamboo trees in bronco planters
- Chauffeured Rolls-Royce
- Dedicated Guest Relations Manager
- Massages upon request by L.RAPHAEL Spa are at your disposal
- A Design Tour de Force
Our one-of-a-kind, 4,300-square-foot penthouse is filled with original art, four cantilevered glass balconies and a large library with a 26-foot cathedral ceiling and a Bosendorfer Baby Grand Piano. Relax in your private Spa Room, which features fitness equipment and massage tables, or in your Zen Room, with a soothing waterfall wall cascading from the ceiling to the floor.
- Exclusive Services
Daily use of a Rolls-Royce and driver and the attention of a dedicated Guest Relations Manager means every detail of your stay is already taken care of.