Ty Warner Penthouse
We're sorry, New York does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (212) 758-5700 for assistance.
Recognized as “a visual tour de force of volumetric flourishes and crafted surfaces” by Architectural Digest magazine, the Ty Warner Penthouse at Four Seasons Hotel New York is a masterpiece that portrays residential living at the highest level. A seven year collaboration between I.M. Pei, Peter Marino and visionary hotel owner, Ty Warner, the Ty Warner Penthouse is an architectural and artistic masterpiece that soars 52 stories into the sky, portraying an altitude and an experience unrivaled in luxury hotels.
The 4,300-sq.-ft. (400-m²) Penthouse features one-of-a-kind furnishings and original works by international artists, all of which were hand-selected by Marino, Pei or Warner. Soaring 500 feet (152 meters) above Manhattan, guests of the Ty Warner Penthouse enjoy panoramic views of Manhattan from the suite’s four cantilevered glass balconies, the highest in the world. A chauffeured Rolls-Royce; dedicated Guest Relations Manager; and massages are also at your disposal. This one-of-a-kind suite truly is the crown jewel in Manhattan’s ultimate luxury hotel. The Ty Warner Penthouse is a one-bedroom accommodation. Should a second bedroom be required, the suite’s private spa can be converted to a second bedroom, upon request.
Why You'll Love It
New York City
• New York City - Capital of the World
• Located between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue on Billioinaire's Row
• Steps away from world-class stores, art galleries, museums and retaurants of Park Ave., Madison Ave. and Fifth Ave.
• The Living Room has hand-lacquered walls with mother of pearl inlay.
• 700 square foot library with a 26 foot cathedral ceiling and a Bosendorfer Baby Grand Piano
• 25 foot bronze clad bay windows frame ethereal views of Central Park & the Manhattan skyline
• Four cantilevered balconies soaring 500 feet over Manhattan
• Unwind in the chromatherapy infinity soak tub or in the oversized Dornbracht steam rain shower experience
Everything Right Here
• The most spacious, unique and sophisticated Suites in New York City
• Unlimited use of Health Club and Fitness Center
• Ty Bar
• Garden Restaurant
• State-of-the-art event space and meeting rooms
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Exclusive use of a Rolls-Royce car and driver from 8am to 11pm daily
• Round-the-clock dedicated Guest Relations Manager
• Premier shopping at exclusive boutiques in the hotel lobby
• World renowned L. Raphael Genève Spa
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Rooms/floors for non-smokers
- Babysitting services
Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 pm. Cancellations for a hotel room reservation must be received before 6:00 pm prior to the expected day of arrival.
Families can be accommodated in connecting rooms and/or suites – we recommend contacting the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements. Four Seasons Hotel New York is a non-smoking hotel.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after 6:00 pm). If a room is not available, we will arrange your accommodation in another hotel at our expense, and provide transportation to and from the Four Seasons Hotel as reasonable. All reservations made through the web site must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Certain arrival dates and rates may require a deposit. Please check for full deposit requirements at time of booking.
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received before
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, Discover Card, En Route, JCB
Four Seasons Hotel New York charges no additional fee for children 17 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 17 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
- Complimentary welcome amenity on arrival
- Exclusive use of a Rolls-Royce car and driver from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- Personal trainer and L. Raphael spa treatments in your suite, or in the spa, according to your wish
- A dedicated Guest Relations Manager available 24 hours a day throughout your stay
- Unlimited garment pressing
- Complete packing and unpacking services
- Guests choice of international and domestic newspapers