We're sorry, New York does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (212) 758-5700 for assistance.
The Royal suite feels like a luxurious apartment. The interiors were done by Peter Marino, the designer of boutiques for Chanel and Louis Vuitton throughout the world.
Quiet, understated, confident.
The Royal suite is located on the private 32nd floor with expansive panoramic views of the city and Central Park from large floor-to-ceiling windows. This one-of-a-kind 2450 square feet (227 m²) Royal suite, features three bedrooms and three full oversize marble baths, each with a large soaking tub, glass showers, separate make up areas and private dressing rooms. A large 214 square feet (20 m²) private outdoor terrace that is beautifully landscaped and fully furnished bring the outdoors into your suite. Details throughout are breathtaking.
Solid walnut floors, with bespoke hand-knotted silk and wool carpets set off beige goat skin wall paneling, chairs in chocolate suede, hand dyed leathers, nubby wools, and accented by an antique mother-of-pearl chandelier and fossil-stone table. A guest powder room sits off the living area.
A sense of warmth to create a sense of home.
The Royal suite also has the option to occupy the entire private 32nd floor with another three bedrooms and three full baths totaling 4900 square feet (455 m²) and 360° views from the center of Manhattan that offer sweeping views over Central Park and the city. An unrivaled experience.
Why You'll Love It
New York City
• New York City - Capital of the World
• Located between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue on Billionaire’s Row
• Steps away from world-class stores, art galleries, museums and retaurants of Park Ave., Madison Ave. and Fifth Ave.
• Spacious furnished terrace
• I.M. Pei Design
• Breccia Oniciata marble throughout the bathrooms
• Deep soaking tub with separate glass enclosed shower
• Bespoke luxury fabrics and furnishings – unique to the Royal Suite
• 100% wool carpets
• Curved 55-inch and 65-inch HD television
Everything Right Here
• The most spacious, unique and sophisticated Suites in New York City
• Unlimited use of Health Club and Fitness Center
• Ty Bar
• Garden Restaurant
• State-of-the-art event space and meeting rooms
• Complimentary premium Wi-Fi
• Unlimited garment pressing
• Complete packing & unpacking services
• Use of the courtesy car within 12 block radius (Drop off only & on demand)
• Premier shopping at exclusive boutiques in the hotel lobby
• World renowned L. Raphael Genève Spa
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Rooms/floors for non-smokers
- Babysitting services
Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 pm. Cancellations for a hotel room reservation must be received before 6:00 pm prior to the expected day of arrival.
Families can be accommodated in connecting rooms and/or suites – we recommend contacting the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements. Four Seasons Hotel New York is a non-smoking hotel.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after 6:00 pm). If a room is not available, we will arrange your accommodation in another hotel at our expense, and provide transportation to and from the Four Seasons Hotel as reasonable. All reservations made through the web site must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Certain arrival dates and rates may require a deposit. Please check for full deposit requirements at time of booking.
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received before
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, Discover Card, En Route, JCB
Four Seasons Hotel New York charges no additional fee for children 17 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 17 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
- Complimentary welcome amenity on arrival
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi access
- Unlimited garment pressing
- Complete packing and unpacking services
- Use of the courtesy car within 12 block radius (Drop off only and on demand)