With the feel of a private apartment, this two-bedroom suite is ideal for families or groups of friends who can enjoy the panoramic views through floor-to-ceiling windows or a seat on the terrace. Need more room? Connect to a Central Park Suite with Terrace for 3,600 square feet (334 square metres) of luxurious living space.
Two king beds, one rollaway or one crib per bedroom
6 guests, including up to 4 children
- 2,150 sq.ft. (200 m2)
- 32nd floor
Three oversized marble bathrooms with deep soaking tub, separate glass-enclosed shower and TV. Plus one guest powder room.
Park and City View: View Downtown Manhattan; one bedroom offers a view of Central Park
- Designed by Architect Peter Marino
- Solid walnut floors, with bespoke hand-knotted silk and wool carpets set off beige goat skin wall panelling, chairs in chocolate suede, hand dyed leathers, nubby wools, and accented by an antique mother-of-pearl chandelier and fossil-stone table
- Handmade king-sized lighted pedestal bed
- A den that converts to third bedroom
- Private terrace measuring 214 square feet (19.9 square metres)
- Option to occupy the entire private 32nd floor (with another three bedrooms and three full baths, totalling 4,900 square feet or 455 square metres) with 360° views from the centre of Manhattan and sweeping views over Central Park and the city