The Presidential Suite is located on the private 51st floor and feels like a luxurious apartment where you seem to be floating high above Manhattan on top of the world.
The interiors were done by Peter Marino, the designer of boutiques for Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Armani, Zegna, and Bulgari throughout the world.
Sophisticated, personal and uniquely residential.
The floor-to-ceiling 12 foot (4 meters) bay windows feature a single pane of glass that stands 10 feet high that floods the space with light and air with uninterrupted views over the Big Apple and were designed by I.M. Pei, who also designed the hotel.
Beyond the windows, private outdoor terraces, also designed by I.M. Pei, are beautifully landscaped and fully furnished to view one of the most spectacular skylines in the world.
Detailing throughout is breathtaking.
Walls with embossed leather panels and cerused Japanese Tamo ash with Tamo ash inlaid doors. Fireplace mantels crafted of Italian Gialo Sahara marble and rare Chios marble and streaked in shades of toffee and magenta. Floors of silver encrusted African wenge and ebonized wood. A Steinway Grand piano is the centerpiece set around gilt fixtures, leather chairs, and customized game tables. The bedroom walls are wrapped in Thai silk with natural materials merging on many subtle levels.
The Presidential Suite measures 1750 square feet (163 m²) and includes 1 bedroom and 1 oversized bathroom covered in ginger onyx with a deep soaking tub, glass shower and Japanese touchless toilets. A guest powder room sits off the living area.
The Presidential Suite also has the option to occupy the entire private 51st floor with another one bedroom and one bathroom totaling 3500 square feet (325 m²) and 360° views from the center of Manhattan overlooking Central Park and the city.
A one-of-a-kind, unrivaled experience.
We're sorry, New York does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (212) 758-5700 for assistance.
Why You'll Love It
New York City
• New York City - Capital of the World
• Located between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue on Billionaire’s Row
• Steps away from world-class stores, art galleries, museums and retaurants of Park Ave., Madison Ave. and Fifth Ave.
• Private furnished terraces
• I.M. Pei Design
• Breccia Oniciata marble throughout the bathrooms
• Deep soaking tub with separate glass enclosed shower
• Bespoke luxury fabrics and furnishings – unique to the Presidential Suite
• 100% wool carpets
• Curved 55-inch and 65-inch HD televisions
Everything Right Here
• The most spacious, unique and sophisticated Suites in New York City
• Unlimited use of Health Club and Fitness Center
• Ty Bar
• Garden Restaurant
• State-of-the-art event space and meeting rooms
• Complimentary premium Wi-Fi
• Unlimited garment pressing
• Complete packing & unpacking services
• Use of the courtesy car within 12 block radius (Drop off only & on demand)
• Premier shopping at exclusive boutiques in the hotel lobby
• World renowned L. Raphael Genève Spa
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Rooms/floors for non-smokers
- Babysitting services
Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 pm. Cancellations for a hotel room reservation must be received before 6:00 pm prior to the expected day of arrival.
Families can be accommodated in connecting rooms and/or suites – we recommend contacting the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements. Four Seasons Hotel New York is a non-smoking hotel.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after 6:00 pm). If a room is not available, we will arrange your accommodation in another hotel at our expense, and provide transportation to and from the Four Seasons Hotel as reasonable. All reservations made through the web site must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Certain arrival dates and rates may require a deposit. Please check for full deposit requirements at time of booking.
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received before
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, Discover Card, En Route, JCB
Four Seasons Hotel New York charges no additional fee for children 17 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 17 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
- Complimentary welcome amenity on arrival
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi access
- Unlimited garment pressing
- Complete packing and unpacking services
- Use of the courtesy car within 12 block radius (Drop off only and on demand)