One king bed, one crib
- 3 adults
- 2 adults and 1 child
- 1,350 sq.ft. (125.42 m2)
- 51st floor
- One oversized bathroom covered in ginger onyx with a deep soaking tub, glass shower and Japanese touchless toilets
- A guest powder room sits off the living area
Central Park and Manhattan Skyline: Presidential Suite 5101 faces north, offering views of Central Park and the Upper East Side. The suite includes two furnished, private terraces – perfect for enjoying the views day or night. Manhattan Skyline: Presidential Suite 5102 faces south for Downtown, offering panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline, including the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. The suite includes two furnished, private terraces – perfect for enjoying the views day or night.
- Interior design by Peter Marino
- Walls with embossed leather panels and cerused Japanese Tamo ash with Tamo ash inlaid doors
- Fireplace mantels crafted of Italian Gialo Sahara marble and rare Chios marble and streaked in shades of toffee and magenta
- Floors of silver encrusted African wenge and ebonized wood
- A Steinway Grand Piano is the centrepiece set around gilt fixtures, leather chairs and customized game tables
- The bedroom walls are wrapped in Thai silk with natural materials merging on many subtle levels
- Steinway Grand Piano
- Marble gas fireplace
- Game tables
- Private terrace measuring 250 square feet (23 square metres)
- Handmade king-sized lighted pedestal bed
- The 12-foot (4-metre) floor-to-ceiling bay windows feature a single pane of glass that stands 10 feet high and floods the space with light and air with uninterrupted views over the Big Apple. Designed by I.M. Pei, who also designed the Hotel.
- Option to occupy the entire private 51st floor (with another one bedroom and one bathroom, totalling 3,500 square feet or 325 square metres) with 360° views from the centre of Manhattan overlooking Central Park and the city.
- Two Terraces
Spend as much time outdoors as in, with this suite's two fully furnished private terraces.
- Exclusive Benefits
Unlimited garment pressing, packing and unpacking services, and use of our courtesy car come with a stay in the suite.