We're sorry, New York does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (212) 758-5700 for assistance.
The Gotham Suite is our newest three bedroom Specialty Suite located on the private 50th floor that measures 4300 square feet (400 m²) with four private beautifully landscaped terraces and has spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows with 360° views overlooking Central Park, the Hudson River, the East River to the Atlantic Ocean, the Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building with a grand view of the Statue of Liberty. The entire island of Manhattan floods the Suite with light and air 600 feet (182 m) above Billionaire’s Row. Absolutely unique in the Big Apple.
The Gotham Suite detailing throughout is breathtaking.
Natural materials abound with wood, glass and stone.
Custom walnut flooring and 100% wool hand knotted Tai Ping carpets, lighted pedestal beds, glowing ziggurat ceilings with variable lighting, cerused oak and Japanese tamo ash furniture, merge on many subtle levels to speak volumes on the level of craftsmanship. Fireplaces clad in rare marble and a Steinway Grand piano are centerpieces that are surrounded by shagreen and leather.
The Gotham Suite also has two libraries and a separate dining room with pantry.
The bathrooms are oversized with Breccia marble used throughout and large walk-in closets and makeup areas completely finished in English Sycamore.
A sense of warmth that is welcoming, restful and relaxing.
An unrivaled residential experience.
Why You'll Love It
New York City
• New York City - Capital of the World
• Located between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue on Billioinaire's Row
• Steps away from world-class stores, art galleries, museums and retaurants of Park Ave., Madison Ave. and Fifth Ave.
• King-sized lighted pedestal beds
• Custom made oversized cerused oak executive desks
• Breccia Oniciata marble throughout bathrooms
• Deep soaking tubs that fills in 2 minutes
• Separate glass-enclosed showers
• Mirror TVs in bathrooms
• Bvlgari amenities
• Separate makeup areas finished in English Sycamore with custom mirrors and seating
• Large walk in closets finished in English Sycamore
• Bespoke luxury fabrics
• Ziggurat ceilings with variable lighting
• English Sycamore wood paneling throughout
• Tai Ping 100% wool carpets
• Grand piano
• Four outdoor terraces with lounge furniture
• Floor to ceiling windows that open
• Two libraries
• Separate dining room with pantry
• 65” Curved HDTV and 55” Curved HDTV
Everything Right Here
• The most spacious, unique and sophisticated Suites in New York City
• Unlimited use of Health Club and Fitness Center
• Ty Bar
• Garden Restaurant
• State-of-the-art event space and meeting rooms
• Complimentary Premium Wi-Fi
• Chauffeured Rolls-Royce Phantom
• Round-the-clock dedicated Guest Relations Manager
• Premier shopping at exclusive boutiques in the hotel lobby
• World renowned L. Raphael Genève Spa
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Rooms/floors for non-smokers
- Babysitting services
Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 pm. Cancellations for a hotel room reservation must be received before 6:00 pm prior to the expected day of arrival.
Families can be accommodated in connecting rooms and/or suites – we recommend contacting the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements. Four Seasons Hotel New York is a non-smoking hotel.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after 6:00 pm). If a room is not available, we will arrange your accommodation in another hotel at our expense, and provide transportation to and from the Four Seasons Hotel as reasonable. All reservations made through the web site must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Certain arrival dates and rates may require a deposit. Please check for full deposit requirements at time of booking.
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received before
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, Discover Card, En Route, JCB
Four Seasons Hotel New York charges no additional fee for children 17 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 17 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
- Complimentary welcome amenity on arrival
- Exclusive use of a Rolls-Royce car and driver from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm daily)
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi access
- Unlimited garment pressing
- Complete packing & unpacking services
- Guests choice of international and domestic newspapers