The Grand Suites at Four Seasons adjoins our sister hotel, Four Seasons Hotel Macao Cotai Strip, at the heart of the Cotai Strip. The Hotel is within walking distance of top casinos, shopping outlets and dining options, and it’s just a 15-minute drive to Macau’s historic centre.
Need to Know
- Hong Kong Immigration
- Guests arriving at Hong Kong International Airport can bypass Hong Kong immigration and customs by taking the 65-minute Cotai WaterJet or TurboJet, the cross-boundary passenger ferries to Macau. Additionally, guests can take the 45-minute shuttle buses crossing the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge to Macau.
Let Us Make the Arrangements
- Rolls-Royce Car Service
- Hop into one of our Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII luxury cars and be chauffeured to your destination in style.
- Limousine Service
- Let us arrange your limousine transportation from the airport to our Hotel. Fees apply.
- Shuttle Service
- Our Hotel offers a complimentary shuttle-van service available at the Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal every 30 minutes, from 11:50 am to 7:20 pm, on a first-come, first-served basis. The first shuttle-van departs from our Hotel at 11:30 am and arrives at Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal at 11:50 am.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Travel Time
- 65 minutes by ferry
- 45 kilometres/28 miles
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge: Macau Port
- Travel Time
- 15 MINUTES BY CAR
- 10 KILOMETRES/6.2 MILES