Our Hotel is deeply committed to providing sustainable luxury. Here, you will find some of our best practices for reducing the carbon footprint of our operations.
- Fresh bed linens and towels are arranged after the third night of your stay. If you prefer to have your linens changed daily, contact the Housekeeping team directly.
- Bathroom products are refillable and recyclable or in eco-friendly containers rather than single-use plastic bottles.
- All bathroom amenities are free of single-use plastic wrapping.
- Cotton bud stems and packaging are plastic-free.
- Laundry is returned without using plastic covers. For items that require covering, covers are either reusable or biodegradable.
- Slippers are free of plastic wrapping.
- An automated system will shut off lights and air conditioning when no one is present in the room.
- Air conditioning automatically turns off if balcony doors are open.
- TV and music system is not left on for arriving guests or following turndown.
Food & Beverage
- Bottled water throughout the Hotel is in reusable glass or alternatively in eco-friendly containers.
- Beverages are free of plastic straws and stirrers.
- A minimum of one vegan starter and one main course option are available on food and beverage menus.
- All fish, tea and coffee on the menus are highlighted as being sustainably certified.
- When seasonal regional foods are available, dining menus will state the options.
- Our in-house Brasserie, Mina, offers an entire vegan menu.
- All light bulbs in our Hotel are LED compliant.
- Our Hotel uses a strong day-to-day utility consumption monitoring system, helping minimize energy usage.
- 40% of water is produced using solar energy from panels located in the Hotel’s rooftop.
- Preference given to suppliers whose values of sustainability are compatible with our own.
- We encourage minimal packaging from purveyors.