Family Fun Itinerary
At Four Seasons Hotel Doha, we invite your family to discover this ever-expanding metropolis and its stunning natural beauty. Doha’s coastal position and close proximity to rolling desert dunes allow us to offer an immense array of adrenalin-fuelled activities – from dhow boat trips, big-game fishing and scuba-diving to sand-skiing, quad-biking and “dune bashing” in 4x4s.
To custom-design your family’s visit, please visit our Concierge or call +(974) 4494 8013.
Your whole family will feel right at home as soon as you enter your guest room or suite, where personalised amenities await both kids and parents.
Day 1 – A warm welcome
Relax and explore the beautiful surroundings and luxurious amenities of Four Seasons Hotel Doha.
- Start your day with a buffet breakfast. Everyone can have just what they want!
- After breakfast, indulge in some quality time at the Spa and Wellness Centre – enjoying a 60-minute Sodashi signature earth massage.
- While you relax, your children can hang out at Kids For All Seasons, where an educational care-giver will look after them in a cosy club by the beach.
- Round up the troops for lunch at our Pool Grill, where a variety of dishes and fresh cocktails is sure to sure to please every member of your family.
- After lunch, enjoy the sun and relax on the beach or in one of our five outdoor swimming pools.
- Four Seasons wellness agents are ready to pamper by providing a spritz of cooling water and fresh towels whenever needed.
- Have the Concierge arrange an evening cruise on a traditional dhow boat, and enjoy the beauty of the Doha skyline at night.
Day 2 – Discover the city of Doha
Discover the city deemed Capital of Arab Culture in 2010.
- Start your day by enjoying a delectable breakfast in your room, ordered from our extensive In-Room Dining menu.
- Morning is the perfect time to visit the older section of Doha. The highlight is the Souq Waqif, a traditional market selling traditional garments, spices, handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Enjoy lunch in one of the Souq’s various restaurants, serving traditional Middle Eastern dishes.
- In the afternoon, explore the nearby I.M. Pei-designed Museum of Islamic Art, presenting one of the world’s most complete collections of Islamic artifacts
- Return to Four Seasons Hotel Doha. With In-Room Dining and babysitting for the kids, parents can enjoy a romantic date night at the world’s largest Nobu restaurant.
Day 3 – EXPLORE THE DESERT AND PEARL ISLAND
Today you’ll travel to the desert with the whole family and go dune bashing – one of the most unique experiences in the Gulf region.
- After an early swim on the beach, enjoy a light breakfast at the Après Spa Café.
- Put on your most comfortable clothing, tighten your seat belt and enjoy the thrill of riding the high dunes with an experienced guide in the Qatari Desert.
- Take this opportunity to take unforgettable pictures with your whole family against the beautiful backdrop of the desert.
- Enjoy the unique experience of having lunch in a tented camp, where you will be served famous local delights.
Upon returning to the Hotel, relax at the pool or watch a DVD with your family.
- Freshen up and head out to the glamorous Pearl Island district.
- With its high-end boutiques, refined marina and elegant restaurants, the Pearl is a perfect place to enjoy dinner and a stroll.