Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City
- Paseo de la Reforma #500, Colonia Juarez, Mexico City, 06600 Mexico
- Tel. 52 (55) 5230-1818
- Fax. 52 (55) 5230-1808
- View The Map
Receive a complimentary third night.
Services & Amenities
- Third-floor Wellness Area with spa, fitness and outdoor pool
- Children’s welcome program
- Babysitting services
- Multilingual Concierge team
- Business Centre
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Lobby shops, including Lourdes Sosa Galleria and Tane for handmade silver jewellery
- Gentlemen’s Tonic barbershop
- See All Services & Amenities
Things to do in Mexico City
Concierge Recommends: Mexico City
Explore Aztec ruins and watch a football game with recommendations from the Concierge at Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City.
Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City: Within Walking Distance
See some of the best the city has to offer with these tips for exploring – all near the Hotel.
7 Reasons to Visit Mexico City
The city beckons travellers with its flourishing arts scene and trendy dining destinations.
Named the world’s #1 place to go in 2016 by the New York Times, Mexico City is a vast, dazzling capital –– combining ancient Aztec history with cool architecture from the 1960s and ’70s and today’s ultra-modern landmarks. Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City puts you in the middle of everything –– convenient to culture in the Zocalo and historic city centre and close to the hottest restaurants and shopping in Polanco, Condesa and Roma. Just steps away from our five-star hotel, the magnificent Chapultepec Park –– larger than New York’s Central Park –– features a castle on a hilltop and nine of the city’s more than 150 museums.
Our Mexico City
- At the Centre of It All See The Story