Just Amman Itinerary
- Our limousine will pick you up at Queen Alia International Airport, only 30 minutes from the Hotel.
- Check in at Four Seasons Hotel Amman and enjoy an authentic French brasserie experience at La Capitale, or spend some time at our luxurious Spa.
- First things first: Get energised for your day with a delicious breakfast at Olea restaurant.
- Visit the Citadel in downtown Amman, which includes many structures, such as the Temple of Hercules, the Umayyad-period palace, the Byzantine church and the 6,000-seat Roman Theatre.
- Enjoy a falafel sandwich at the legendary Hashim Restaurant in downtown Amman.
- Stay downtown to shop for souvenirs to take home as a reminder of your trip. You can even create your own sand bottle at one of the handicraft shops.
- For dinner, indulge in a feast at Sufra Restaurant for traditional Jordanian home made dishes: We recommend your try Jordan’s national dish, mansaf. It’s a concoction of saffron rice and lamb chops cooked in jameed, or yogurt. Be sure to eat it with your right hand, in keeping with Jordanian tradition.
- Even though the mansaf will fill you up, you can’t miss out on local sweets such as knafah, a layer of white cheese and vermicelli-like pastry dyed orange and covered in sugary syrup.
- To end your fun- and food-filled day, enjoy a drink at our trendy terrace, FIVE Grill & Lounge or the bar area at La Capitale.
- Visit another favourite spot, almost as popular as Petra: the ancient city of Jerash, which has been occupied by humans continuously for more than 6,500 years.
- Take a local cooking class at Beit Sitti, where you’ll learn how to make traditional Jordanian food and then feast on your creations in a beautifully renovated old house.
- Burn those calories with a walk around Rainbow Street, lined with quaint coffee shops and little artisan shops.
- If you’re craving more falafel sandwiches, try Al Quds, the oldest falafel place in Amman, located right on Rainbow Street.
- Step into the Jordan River Foundation Showroom, also on Rainbow Street. The specialty here is home design with an emphasis on rugs, cushions and baskets.
- Ready for more food? Visit Salah Ad-Dine Bakery – one of the oldest bakeries in town – for freshly baked bread and a cup of sweet mint tea.
- Don’t forget to stop by The Royal Automobile Museum to check out the amazing collection of motorbikes and cars, going back in time to the Great Arab Revolt.
- Treat yourself to a luxurious pampering treatment at our Spa before saying goodbye to Amman.
- Don't forget to try one of our local treatments like the Spa Signature Treatment or the Nabatean Treatment.
- Let our limousine take you to Queen Alia International Airport to help make your return a little more pleasant.