Enjoy seasonal feasts, enchanting festive décor, decadent Herend Afternoon tea, lavish Christmas Eve dinners and festive brunches this season – culminating in a fabulous Gresham Palace Ball.
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- Daily full buffet breakfast at KOLLÁZS Brasserie & Bar
- Four-course Christmas Eve Dinner on December 24 (excludes beverages)
- Christmas brunch on December 25, including Hungarian sparkling wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to our New Year’s Eve Gresham Palace Ball on December 31, starting with a champagne reception and followed by a six-course dinner with music and live entertainment (excludes beverages)
- New Year’s Day brunch on January 1, including Hungarian sparkling wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- Winter Afternoon Tea | December 1 – December 26, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Indulge in a royal feast with your loved one under the magnificent glass cupola inside the historic Peacock Passage, accompanied by live piano music in the Lobby Bar & Lounge.+36 (1) 268-5120
- Holiday Turkey To Go | November 20 – January 1
Order your Christmas Turkey Box for the perfect family feast. Your package contains roasted turkey with gravy and homemade cranberry marmalade, mashed potatoes, and apple and pear pie.Contact
- Santa Brunch | December 8, 12:00 noon – 4:00 pm
From a photo booth and balloon art to writing letters to Santa and face painting, the schedule thoughtfully orchestrated by our Four Seasons Budapest team provides fun for all ages. Families with little guests can meet the Gresham Palace Santa Claus while enjoying an interactive kids’ corner, live music, and a feast of flavours at the buffet selection. Advance reservation is required.Contact
- Enchanting Christmas Decorations | November 30 – January 6
Step into the Gresham Palace and immerse yourself in the enchanting world of the Christmas Carnival, exquisitely decorated by Judit Józsa and her team at Fleurt. This truly magical festive ambience offers themed backdrops for your favourite Instagrammable holiday moments.
- Scrumptious Christmas Feasts | December 24 – 25
Gather around the table to celebrate and share a memorable festive feast with family and friends. Our in-house restaurant KOLLÁZS offers a four-course festive dinner menu with optional wine pairing – accompanied by the live melodies of The Wonderland band – and a Christmas brunch with a lavish morning buffet.Contact
New Year’s Highlights
- New Year’s Celebration | December 31
Ring in the New Year with a four-course dinner menu, Champagne and dancing to the beats of DJ Thomas Rush in KOLLÁZS restaurant. Or join us for a celebration on our annual Gresham Palace Ball with an elegant six-course menu and live entertainment in accordance with the “Arts” theme. To kick off 2020 in style, guests are invited to start the new year with a lavish brunch served at KOLLÁZS.Contact
Other Festive Favourites
Four Seasons Hotel Budapest invites you to enjoy a gastronomic experience in the lavishness of our private dining rooms. Host your next soirée at the Gresham Palace where art nouveau design reflects a timeless elegance fit for royals. Add the Four Seasons touch to your event.
Revitalize and nourish your body this holiday season with a 120-minute Touch of the Earth treatment. Using only locally sourced hand-selected ingredients – such as lavender, salt, grape seed oil and Hungarian Moor Mud by Omorovicza – this exclusive pampering experience will leave you relaxed and glowing. The two-hour treatment consists of a scrub, wrap, an ancient traditional facial and body massage, and is exclusive to Four Seasons Hotel Budapest.