Enjoy 20% off our Room Rate with the ability to move your stay date, at no charge, should...
Romance on Rodeo
Experience the romance and elegance of Los Angeles and Beverly Hills with this sample three-day itinerary. Check out the world-famous sites the city has to offer or take advantage of the Hotel’s amenities and relax and reconnect. The following is a sample itinerary. To personalize your visit, contact our Concierge.
Be sure to let us know if you and your loved one are celebrating a milestone and receive a welcome gift of champagne and chocolate upon arrival.
Day 1 – The star treatment
The Hotel and surrounding neighbourhood have so much to offer. Take this day to unwind from yesterday’s travel.
- Pamper yourself with breakfast in bed through In-Room Dining. You can even pre-order your feast the night before so you can rise to the smell of coffee.
- Rejuvenate at the Spa with a Natura Bissé treatment or relax in the Aromatherapy Crystal Steam Room.
- Enjoy our beautiful Mediterranean-style pool and whirlpool modeled after Sophia Loren's private villa pool in Italy. Take advantage of our cabana package for added privacy in our oasis of luxury and relaxation.
- Attendants are always nearby to offer a cooling Evian spritz, chilled water or shot-glass smoothie.
- End your first day in Beverly Hills with an upscale meal at CUT by Wolfgang Puck. Its celebrity clientele, if not its coveted Michelin star, is the ultimate seal of approval.
Day 2 – Picture perfect
- Wake up and start your second day in Beverly Hills at THE Blvd restaurant for breakfast at the Hotel.
- Next, explore the city with a private tour. Companies such as Tour Du Jour will make sure you see all the top destinations and get a feel for the lay of the land.
- Whether you’re looking for Marilyn Monroe or Brad Pitt, you’ll find all the stars’ famous handprints on Hollywood Boulevard outside TCL Chinese Theatre.
- Next, head to Beachwood Drive to get up close to another star – the famous Hollywood sign at the top of Mount Lee.
- Head back down the hill to Hollywood and Highland to take a tour of the Dolby Theatre (formerly the Kodak Theatre), home of the Oscars.
- Consult our Concierge to find the best restaurants to visit.
- From modern Spanish to trendy Japanese – and everything in between – we’ll organize the perfect night out on the town.
Day 3 – See the sea
Los Angeles is a city of beaches, with many different options to suit your preference.
- For breakfast, walk to any of the local spots on North Beverly Drive where you can choose from a wide range of food options.
- Visit any of the dozen or so beach cities in the area, the closest of which are Venice, Santa Monica and Malibu.
- Start south and work your way north along Venice’s hidden network of small canals.
- Be a kid again and stop by the Santa Monica Pier for a ride on the Ferris wheel overlooking the ocean.
- To catch some rays, head farther north to Malibu and check out a public beach amid the many private beaches and impressive homes.
- Sip sunset cocktails at Geoffrey’s Malibu restaurant while taking in the spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean.
- Then, enjoy a casual dinner at Taverna Tony, still in Malibu, for local Greek and American dining. You never know who you might see!