Enjoy 20% off our Room Rate with the ability to move your stay date, at no charge, should...
Day 1 – A Taste of Beauty
Take this day to unwind from yesterday’s travel. Arouse the senses and escape into the sublime world of our spa.
- Relax, rejuvenate and restore with a spa-cation with the girls.
- Choose from one of our signature treatments by Natura Bissé and Kate Somerville in our spa and enjoy mani/pedis in our new Nail Bar.
- Then, step out poolside and relax in one of our VIP cabana packages for added privacy in our oasis in the heart of Beverly Hills.
- End your day with a seven-course meal by Executive Chef Thomas Bellec in a private setting.
- Wake up and start your second day in Beverly Hills at THE Blvd restaurant for breakfast at the Hotel.
- Then, allow our personal shopper to take you around Rodeo Drive and show you the hidden treasures.
- Explore the city with a private tour. Companies such as Tour Du Jour will make sure you see all the top destinations and get a feel for the lay of the land.
- Next, get red-carpet ready as our hairstylist and make-up artist prepare you for the night ahead.
- Consult the Concierge to find the best restaurants to visit.
- Head out to enjoy VIP service at many of the fabulous clubs in town.
- For breakfast, walk to any of the local spots on North Beverly Drive where you can choose from a wide range of food options.
- Head over to the beach and enjoy your own personal butler service.
- Then, take a limousine to a taping of a show, such as The Ellen Show.
- After the taping, come back to the Hotel and enjoy fine dining at our Michelin-starred restaurant, CUT by Wolfgang Puck.