Best available room rate. Our most flexible option.
Within easy reach of your Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) guest room or luxury suite are a variety of options for sports or outdoor recreation. For further ideas or details, our Concierge is always pleased to advise and assist you.
This 130-acre (52.6-hectare) park offers a number of trails to explore. Dogs are allowed off leash in many areas.
Estimated travel time: 25-minute drive
La Cienega Tennis Center
Located in Beverly Hills, La Cienega Tennis Center offers 16 lit courts, a pro shop and a lounge area. Private or group lessons with a tennis pro are available; reservations required.
Estimated travel time: 10-minute drive
Trump National Golf Club
Located on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, this club offers stellar Pacific Ocean views and a 45,000 square foot clubhouse, lockers, a pro-shop, restaurants and more.
Estimated travel time: 60-minute drive
City Sights and Activities
- Museums – California Science Center, Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA), Petersen Automotive Museum, Skirball Cultural Center, The GRAMMY Museum, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- Parks – Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, LEGOLAND, Universal Studios
- Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Warner Bros. VIP Studio Tour
- Santa Monica Pier – Dating back to the 1880s, the Pier offers games, rides, a historic carousel, shops and cafés
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Griffith Observatory
- American Girl Place
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- J. Paul Getty Museum – See works by Rembrandt, Monet, Cézanne, Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo. Vincent van Gogh’s “Irises” is the top draw. Robert Irwin’s Central Garden offers an intriguing resting place. Parking reservations are required
- Hollywood Bowl – The summer home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic. Also hosts outdoor concerts by top classical, popular and jazz artists
- Catalina Island
- Hollywood & Highland Center/Dolby Theatre – Hollywood & Highland represents the dramatic revitalization of the entertainment, dining, retail, tourism and history that have defined the world’s movie-making capital for almost a century
- Horseback riding