Enjoy 20% off our Room Rate with the ability to move your stay date, at no charge, should...
Shopping, dining and sightseeing all begin right on the doorstep of Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel). Our central location serves as the perfect base for your family adventure. The following is a sample itinerary. To personalize your visit, contact our Concierge.
We go out of our way to make our youngest guests feel right at home. The welcome party begins with a gift from the toy wagon at check-in.
Day 1 – Get started in style
See the area’s closest attractions and get to know the lay of the land in Beverly Hills style.
- Have a leisurely breakfast at THE Blvd restaurant. Why not start the day on the patio for some people-watching with your waffles?
- Enjoy the Spa with a Natura Bissé treatment, or relax in the Aromatherapy Crystal Steam Room.
- The Spa isn’t for just Mom and Dad. Younger guests will love our kids’ spa treatments.
- Dip into the beautiful Mediterranean-style pool and whirlpool or catch some rays on the deck in this oasis of luxury and relaxation.
- Laze in your poolside cabana while sipping a cooling Evian spritz, chilled water or shot-glass smoothie offered by one of our attendants.
- Ready for some window-shopping? Meander across the street to see the world’s most iconic shopping destinations: Rodeo Drive and the Golden Triangle.
- End your first day in Beverly Hills with an upscale meal at CUT by Wolfgang Puck. Its celebrity clientele, if not its coveted Michelin star, is the ultimate seal of approval.
Day 2 – Exploring the East Side
We’ve split this itinerary into East and West so you’ll spend less time in traffic and more time having fun as you explore all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- Have breakfast in bed through In-Room Dining.
- See all the top destinations and get to know some local history on a private tour of the city with Tour Du Jour.
- Whether you’re looking for Marilyn Monroe or Brad Pitt, you’ll find all the stars’ famous handprints on Hollywood Boulevard outside TCL Chinese Theatre.
- Next, head to Beachwood Drive to get up close to another star – the famous Hollywood sign at the top of Mount Lee.
- Head back down the hill to Hollywood and Highland to take a tour of the Dolby Theatre (formerly the Kodak Theatre), home of the Oscars.
- Grab lunch at one of the many restaurants along Hollywood Boulevard. The Concierge is happy to provide recommendations based on your family’s tastes.
- See first-hand how movies and television shows are made with a VIP backlot tour of Universal or Warner Bros. studios.
- On your way back home from this action-packed day, stop at the iconic Pink’s Hot Dogs for dinner. It’s quick, casual and has dozens of options to please everyone.
- Return to the Hotel to relax and indulge in dessert through In-Room Dining.
Day 3 – The wonderful West Side
The West Side will take you to the beach and beyond.
- Following breakfast at either THE Blvd or in your room through In-Room Dining, head out and enjoy LA’s art scene.
- Choose from the city’s renowned museums – such as the LACMA and the Getty Center – or legendary auction houses to suit your style.
- Hunt down some mastodons, sabre-toothed cats and other creatures at the Page Museum at La Brea Tar Pits.
- You can’t leave the city without seeing the Pacific Ocean. Make an expedition to the Santa Monica Pier, which has family-friendly rides and games overlooking the ocean.
- Continue north to Malibu and stop at any of the oceanfront seafood restaurants, such as Geoffrey’s, for drinks and a snack for the kids.