Let our Adventure Concierge help you unlock Mexico’s best-kept secret: the East Cape of Los Cabos. From hidden waterfalls to world-class snorkeling and off roading through desert dunes to sunset sails from our own marina, our exclusive location is yours to discover.
- Let us arrange a visit to what Jacques Cousteau called "the aquarium of the world." Just 45-minutes away from the Resort, this UNESCO World Heritage Marine Site is the oldest of only three coral reefs on the west coast of North America. It is known for its hundreds of schooling jacks and Mobula rays, sea lions, turtles, whales and resident bull sharks.
Whale Shark Encounter
- Can you imagine anything more thrilling than swimming alongside the biggest fish in the sea – the majestic whale shark, measuring up to 14 metres (50 feet). This exclusive opportunity is available in very few destinations worldwide and Baja is lucky to be home to these gentle giants. This unforgettable day trip from the Resort will take you to La Paz where you will spend the morning swimming alongside these mystical creatures, and exploring Baja’s capital city in the afternoon. Let our Adventure Concierge take care of all the details, while you enjoy the thrill of it. Seasonal activity from December to March. Subject to weather conditions. For more details please contact our concierge team.
- Our 3.2 kilometer (2 mile) stretch of calm, swimmable beach is very unique in Los Cabos and exclusive to Four Seasons guests. Enjoy stand-up paddle boarding and kayaking in our warm, gold-flecked waters. Jump on a water trampoline or set sail on our Hobie catamaran. On dry land, cruise the beach on a bike, play volleyball, or release baby turtles from September-December.
Santiago Oasis Hike
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of this secret oasis as you hike the beautiful canyons and swim in fresh water waterfalls and pools. Take in some of the regions most breathtaking views with ziplining in nearby Miraflores and take in Baja’s beauty from every angle.
- The Sea of Cortez is one of the richest bodies of water on the planet. It supports over 900 species of fish and more than 2,000 species of marine invertebrates, with many of those species calling only these waters their home. We'll arrange a day spent with Sebastian Melani, a world-record holding spearfisherman, and bring back Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Dorado, and more for dinner.
- Nomad surfers from Southern California have been flocking to Los Cabos since the late 1950s in search of the perfect wave. Famous for consistently warm water, south swells, right-hand point breaks, and stunning desert scenery, the East Cape is surfer’s paradise. Contact our Adventure Concierge for insider tips and tricks to make the most of your surfing while a guest of Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos.
- Wanting a wild adventure? We've got you covered. Explore the limitless unspoiled coastline, riverbeds, and rural roads on an off-road adventure. Cruise through rolling desert dunes on ATVs just outside our front door, explore the historic town of El Triunfo on a mountain bike tour, zip line through the Sierra de la Laguna mountains, or take an expedition to Santiago to discover a natural spring fed water slide.
- The Resort is home to Four Seasons first-ever marina. From sunset cruises to fishing trips and whale watching, take to the water and experience what makes this part of Baja so special.
- Costa Palmas is surrounded by vibrant estuaries, indigenous landscapes and mountain views. We'll coordinate the details, you just meet your equine friends on the beach, hop on, and take in the natural beauty.