Private Paradise Package
Imagine a vacation where you could actually have it all – spectacular wilderness, total privacy, blissful luxury and flawless service. At the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, you can now make that ultimate holiday dream come true – own an entire Four Seasons for a few days!
Experience the many delights at this stunning jungle hideaway in complete exclusivity. Hike with elephants, meditate in nature, whip up Thai dishes in the forest, and enjoy pampering treatments at the open-air Spa. We can also organize special entertainment just for you: a themed dinner, breakfast atop a mountain, cooking class with the Chef by the organic garden, a friendly game night…the possibilities are truly endless.
The Private Paradise buyout package is based on a minimum stay of three nights. Should you wish to extend your holiday, we would be happy to tailor-make an itinerary for your group. Of course, the longer the stay, the more elephant activities we can fit in!
Why You'll Love it
It’s all about you
With the entire Camp grounds and staff at your disposal, your enjoyment and comfort is the ultimate goal. Design your own ideal stay – or allow us to suggest customized adventures for your party. Leave it to us to transform the vision into reality!
Continue the journey
Add another memorable destination to your Thailand vacation. Exclusive luxury awaits you at the island paradise of the Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui and the lush serenity of the Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai. Both properties are easily accessible from the Camp.
Each meal is a celebration. Welcome the new day with breakfast at the panoramic Camp Peak, explore creative cuisine at a themed dinner, sip sundowners over lively chats at the Burma Bar, and enjoy Golden Triangle favourites by the crackling fireplace at the rustic Nong Yao Restaurant.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE BASED ON THREE NIGHTS STAY:
- Half-day mahout training and journey with the elephants, and Golden Triangle excursion
- All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
- One special breakfast at the Camp Peak
- One theme dinner at the Elephant Camp
- One Barbecue dinner at Nong Yong Restaurant
- Nightly wine & cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
- One spa treatment per person, per stay
- Private round-trip transfers between Chiang Rai International Airport and the Tented Camp
- A visit to the Hall of Opium
- Cooking class with Chef
- Luxurious 15 tents accommodations