For 10 people or 700, Four Seasons Dallas offers you 31 multi-purpose rooms with 31,675 square feet (2,941 square metres) of highly versatile conference and function space. Our professional planners work closely with you to select the rooms most appropriate for your gathering.
From a board meeting to an elegant reception in the Gallery, from a high-tech presentation in the Amphitheater to an unforgettable wedding banquet in the magnificent new Ballroom, Four Seasons service, support and cuisine help perfect every detail to make your event a success.
Conference planning services
The Media Centre is staffed with AV technicians to provide complete broadcast quality audio and visual preparation, production, editing and duplication, computer-generated graphics, video taping, still photography or recorded music at your request.
State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment includes:
- Projection booths, front and rear
- Built-in sound systems
- External full range sound system capabilities
- Lecterns with complete audiovisual controls
- Dedicated telephone lines available upon request
- Picture TelVideo teleconferencing
- Optional satellite can broadcast live for national and international meetings
- Closed-circuit TV monitoring
- Simultaneous translation
- Multi-computer/modem capabilities
- Video monitors and DVDs
- XGA data/video projectors
- PowerPoint presentation creation capabilities
- Wired or wireless Internet access in meeting rooms
Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your meeting goals, along with technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Experienced Four Seasons support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
GMT -6 hours
Central Standard Time
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Daily 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Music and entertainment
Our conference service manager will be happy to assist with arranging any type of music or entertainment for your meeting.
Receiving and maintenance
The Resort features a full-service shipping and receiving office. All packages should be sent to the attention of a group's name and its conference service manager. Limited space is available for storage of large items. Please time shipping to the dates of your arrival.
Please contact the receiving department or your conference service manager for special arrangements for delivery of oversized packages or environmentally sensitive equipment. Receiving hours are Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm.
The Resort has three freight elevators that may be used to deliver special packages to the Conference Centre. Please contact your conference service manager for scheduling use of the elevators.
Shipping of post-conference materials may be coordinated through your conference service manager.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room temperature control and minor repairs.
Destination management companies
Your conference services manager can help accommodate your group’s special requests. For detailed information, please contact the Resort directly. In addition, we recommend the following destination management companies:
BRB Event Management
2126 Irving Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75207
ACCESS Destination Services
8888 Governors Row
Dallas, TX 75247
AlliedPRA Dallas/Fort Worth
1125 S. Ball St.
Grapevine, TX 76051
11700 Preston Road, Suite #660-142
Dallas, TX 75230
Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
Special arrangements can be made for clients to purchase welcome amenities for their VIP guests. Tower IV carries a full range of golf wear and sportswear, as well as retail golf items.
Ask our Conference Planner about specially tailored spouse programs:
- Customised spa experience
- Professional make-up consultations
- Individual fitness and nutrition analysis
- Chef programmes on specialty garnishes and many others
- Personalized fitness classes (low- and high-impact aerobics, aqua aerobics)
- Shopping sprees to The Galleria, Northpark Mall or Neiman Marcus' famed downtown store
- City tours, including a trip to the Dallas Museum of Art
- Afternoon teas with boutique fashion shows
The Concierge will help children and their parents find things to see and do that will create special memories for the entire family. Some ideas may include a visit to the Dallas Aquarium, Six Flags Over Texas, the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens or The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza.