Experience the best of Washington, DC, with your family. Relive Hoya history, get active with sightseeing tips from Mrs. Obama and create wonderful memories for your kids from your home base in one of the world's best luxury family suites. To plan your stay, Concierge Mel Odilao is your family go-to guy.
Explore this comprehensive list of fun sights and activities for mini explorers, brought to you by our Concierge.
With American University, Georgetown University and George Washington University located so close to the Hotel, our team of six Les Clef’s d’Or concierge staff is available 24/7 to assist students with any type of request.
- 24-hour concierge service
- Dry-cleaning service
- 24-hour meals
- Assitance with doctor’s appointments
- Travel assistance
With 24 hours’ notice, we can arrange reliable babysitting services for your little ones. We will do everything possible to accommodate requests with shorter notice. Hourly fees apply.
Our Concierge would be pleased to suggest and help you arrange suitable activities for your family, including:
- Exploring Washington monuments and museums
- Hiking along the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal
- Visit the International Spy Museum, quite possibly the best place in the world to play I-Spy with your kids
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Cribs, high chairs and playpens
- Child-size bathrobes; baby & children's toiletries
- Toys, colouring books and board games
- Wii and video games, upon request
- Please provide us with the names and ages of your children so that we can be prepared with a welcome treat, including a personalized themed amenity.