Imagine Four Seasons Resort Marrakech – where traditional values and contemporary comforts unite.
Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
- 1 Boulevard de la Menara, Marrakech, 40000, Morocco
- Tel. (212) 524 359 200
- Fax. (212) 524 359 201
- View The Map
Best available room rate. Our most flexible option.
Services & Amenities
- Tranquil, 40-metre (131-foot) long adults-only pool
- Playful resort pool with integrated whirlpool tubs
- Immersive Spa experiences
- Creative play at Kids for All Seasons
- Digital grooves at Young Adults Centre
- Clay tennis courts with coaching
- Zen-like yoga and fitness facilities
- Maarifa Boutique
- Riad-inspired conference centre
- 24-hour concierge service
- Handcrafted Moroccan gifts
- See All Services & Amenities
Things to Do in Marrakech
Concierge Recommends: Marrakech
A Concierge at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech offers insider tips for experiencing this lively city – from how to shop the local souks to where to catch the best Moroccan sunsets.
A Weekend in Marrakech
For top attractions and experiences in Morocco's most colourful city, follow this two-day itinerary.
7 Reasons to Visit Marrakech
Discover stunning architecture, a vibrant arts scene and majestic mountain views in this exciting Moroccan city.
Marrakech is one of the world’s most fascinating destinations – from its ancient walled centre in the Medina to Jemaa El Fna, the bustling market that is its social and cultural heart. A short distance west of the Medina – right next to the 12th-century Menara Garden – Four Seasons Resort Marrakech provides the perfect home base to explore the city’s delights. You can also discover the many day trips from Marrakech.