Kids For All Seasons
||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Our program at the Kuda Mas Club aims to provide a fun and safe environment for our young guests, allowing them to experience the Maldivian spirit through wandering, wondering, exploring and discovering through interactive activities.
- Island exploration, island gardening, sand castle building and beach games
- Discover yoga through postures, games and songs
- Maldivian and beach handicrafts such as coral painting and palm leaf folding
- Cooking classes and mini-spa days
- Scavenger hunts and hermit crab races
- Fun sessions on Maldivian culture and history
- Marine life touch tank and fish feeding
- Indoor games, puzzles and stories
Available for children from the ages of 4 to 12 years old, the Kuda Mas ("small fish") Club keeps our youngest guests entertained during their holidays with an action-packed programme featuring a variety of beach and outdoor activities, creative crafts and games that are fun, educational and culturally enriching. Children aged three or under are welcome when accompanied by an adult guardian. Childcare services are available for a fee.