Housed in intimate two-storey bungalows on Hawaii Island, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai's 243 expansive guest rooms, villas and suites exude authentic Hawaiian luxury. An extensive collection of native Hawaiian art can be seen throughout, along with nature-inspired décor and fantastic outdoor living areas. View our special offers and guest reviews.
Relax and feel the spirit of the Kona Coast as you enjoy this legendary island paradise. Choose from our collection of luxury villas and suites. Sophisticated indoor-outdoor living is finished with incomparable, highly personalized service.
|125||guest rooms with outdoor lava-rock garden showers|
|51||luxurious suites and villas|
|5||ocean-side restaurants and lounges|
Meet our On-Site Reservations Specialists
Call toll-free +1 (888) 340-5662 (or +1 (808) 325-8000 for callers outside of North America) to reserve your stay. Hawaii Island-based agents offer local insights and ensure that your special needs and preferences are accommodated.
Elegantly Appointed Guest Rooms
- Furnished outdoor lanais (balconies)
- Full granite bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and separate glass-enclosed showers
- Samsung 65-inch LED TVs in guest rooms and 75-inch LED TVs in all suites
- Extra spacious layouts
- Oversized living spaces with comfortable sofas and plush chairs
- Custom bamboo bed canopies and headboards
- Native Hawaiian art collection exhibited throughout
- Personal Suite Concierge
- Fresh tropical floral arrangements and two lounge chairs for your exclusive use on the beach
For Families & Special Needs
Families can be accommodated in suites and, in some cases, through connecting standard guest rooms. We recommend contacting the Resort directly to make the best arrangements. In accordance with Hawaii State law, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai offers a smoke-free stay. Please note that smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, on guest room lanais (patios/terraces) and in restaurants, lounges, pools and other public areas. For your convenience, there are designated smoking areas.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
Cancellations for a room reservation must be received 21 days prior to the expected day of arrival (30 days for suites). Policies may differ by arrival date and room type. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Resort will retain the full deposit. If the length of stay of the guaranteed reservation is shortened within the cancellation period, the Hotel will charge for one night's accommodation. For further details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Services & Amenities
- Superclick wireless Internet (1.5 mbps per device) throughout the Resort
- KEF wireless Bluetooth speakers in all guest rooms and Bose wireless Bluetooth speakers in all suites
- Samsung 65-inch LED TVs in guest rooms and 75-inch LEDTVs in all suites
- Personal illy espresso and coffee machine and Qi Botanical Tea available in every room
- In-room filtered water, refreshed daily
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Lightweight cotton yukata robes in all rooms; also available for children upon request
- Hair dryer
- Kawili bath amenities
- Twice-daily housekeeping service with evening turndown and ice delivery
- Self-service washer/dryer with complimentary detergent and dryer sheets throughout the Resort
- Beach tote for use during stay
- Overnight shoeshine
- 24-hour In-Room Dining