Located on the 97th floor of Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, the graciously appointed Presidential Suite features inviting contemporary décor accented by original art and warm wood tones. An expansive 253 square metres (2,725 square feet) of living space includes a living room with twin sofas and matching chairs, a dining area for six with an adjacent butler’s pantry, a separate guest bathroom, and a custom-designed king bed.
We're sorry, Guangzhou does not support online booking at this time. Please call 86 20 8883 3888 for assistance.
Why You'll Love It
Take in sweeping, panoramic views of cosmopolitan Guangzhou – including the Pearl River, iconic Canton Tower and the vibrant cityscape – framed by floor-to-ceiling windows.
High-tech equipment includes a 106-centimetre (42-inch) LCD television with DVD player, high-speed wireless Internet access, an electronic safe, connectivity for a personal audio device, and a two-line speakerphone with voicemail.
The luxurious marble bathroom offers an extra-large soaking tub and separate walk-in rain shower, a separate WC with telephone, dual basins, and a television embedded in the mirror.
For Families & Special Needs
- Special amenities and services for children
- Rooms and floors for non-smokers
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
We recommend contacting the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements. For details about individual guest rooms and suites, please refer to the accommodations list above.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
* Reservation name must match that of guest name on valid identification at check in. Upon reservation confirmation, name change thereafter or at time of check in are not accepted, and such request will be handled as new reservation subject to rate and room availability.
Policies and requirements may vary throughout the year. Please check at time of booking for details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements. For most dates of stay, cancellation of a guest room reservation must be received by
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Services & Amenities
- Cotton bathrobes
- Down duvets and pillows
- Hair dryer
- Hypoallergenic bedding on request
- Lighted make-up/shaving mirror
- Orthopaedic pillows on request
- LCD television with DVD player
- All-news cable network
- CD player
- Satellite television
- Complimentary newspapers
- Tea/coffee maker
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Radio/alarm clock
- Bedside outlet for recharging mobile telephones
- Connection for MP3 players
- Fax machine on request
- Humidifier and air ionizer on request
- In-room safe suitable for a laptop computer
- iPod docking station
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Laptop on request
- Mini refrigerator on request
- Multi-line telephone(s) with conference call capability and voicemail
- Printer on request
- Refrigerated private bar
- Silk padded hangers