The Night Spa Experience
For an unforgettable personalized experience, spa guests can enjoy exclusive late-night access to Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore’s 10,000-square-foot (930-square-metre) Zen playground from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am.
The Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore Night Spa Experience includes:
- Exclusive use of the Spa between 9:30 pm and 12:30 am
- Welcome tea ritual prior to your treatment
- Two monogrammed bathrobes waiting in personalized lockers
- Joint access to the Heat Experience (usually separated for men and women), which includes our Finnish Rock that creates a dry and intense heat for a purifying effect; our mosaic-clad Aroma Steam Room infused with aromatherapy oils to cleanse and detoxify your skin, relax your mind and body and prepare you for your treatments; our Ice Fountain to cool and revitalize your body between heat experiences; and a Lifestyle Shower (options include body jets, tropical rain and Arctic mist)
- Two 80-minute massages in our private VIP Spa Suite, which includes an individual treatment room, indulgent soaking tub and private spa amenities
- Candle-lit Rose Petal Drawn Bath in the private soaking tub
- Exclusive dining experience with a multi-course tasting menu prepared by Wit & Wisdom, a Tavern by Michael Mina, on the VIP Spa Suite’s terrace under the stars (incudes one bottle of house champagne or wine) (In the event of inclement weather, guests can dine in the VIP Suite surrounded by candles.)
- Option to add a one-night stay in a luxurious Premier Room or suite for an additional cost
Prices start from USD 1,800. To make a reservation, please call + 1 (410) 223-1440.
The Night Spa must be booked at least five days in advance. Prepayment and menu selection is required 48 hours prior to the experience and cancellations must be received at least 72 hours in advance. Prices and treatments are subject to change without notice.