- 24-hour self-service business centre
- Standard Wi-Fi
- Coffee and tea service in the Living Room (5:30 am – 9:30 am daily)
- Overnight shoeshine service
- Newspapers of choice
- Two-line telephones
- All rooms are computer and fax accessible
- 24-hour multilingual Concierge
- Access to the Fitness Club, complete with showers and sauna; complimentary fruit and juices; headphones and cell phone charging station
- The Resort also offers same-day laundry service and one-hour pressing. Fees apply.
- House car – Available daily on a first come basis. Transports to and from Palm Beach, CityPlace and Clematis Street in West Palm Beach, Lantana, and Downtown Lake Worth.
- Coffee and tea – Served daily in the Living Room from 5:30 am to 9:30 am. Fresh muffins are available from 5:30 am to 7:30 am.
- Beach-side and poolside amenities – Chilled towels, Evian spritz, popsicles and sunglasses cleanings
- Business centre and library – Available 24 hours a day
Pool and Beach
Enjoy stunning 180-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean from the Resort's outdoor heated pool. Bask in the sun, relax under umbrellas, or indulge in the luxury of a poolside cabana, available for purchase upon request.
Access the island’s most beautiful and expansive beach during your stay. Participate in beach activities, including beach-side tetherball, bocce ball and group volleyball, or relax in one of our beach beds or complimentary chaises longues.
Graze breakfast, lunch and Sunday brunch will currently be offered in the elegantly relaxed setting of Jové Kitchen & Bar's dining room and terrace with pool and ocean views. Take in views of tropical gardens and beautiful sunrises at Graze, the Resort's poolside restaurant. The menu focuses on light, fresh, local, Floridan inspired fare. Breakfast features European and traditional favorites, and lunch options include vibrant salads and fine charcuterie. Make a reservation and view our menus:
The Spa and Salon
Our 11,000-square-foot (1,000-square-metre) Spa & Salon offers a quintessential spa experience in an environment that reflects our oceanside location. Delivering city-style results with a vacation sensibility, our skilled practitioners are experts in local, organic and customized treatments.
Open 24 hours a day, our Fitness Club features all of the equipment and accessories needed to keep up with an active lifestyle. A private studio is available for stretching or private classes, and to ensure an extraordinary fitness experience, we are partnered with Certified Master Trainer Susan Mask who leads our Intelligent Body Fitness and Yoga program. Susan and her team of Personal Fitness Specialists will empower you with new tools to be fit and healthy, even in only one session.
“My fitness lifestyle isn't put on hold when I visit. In fact, it is enhanced with running routes detailed on the pocket-sized take-along card found in the rooms, complimentary three-speed bikes racked right outside the front doors, fully equipped gym with free weights, universal machines, elliptical, treadmills, bikes and studio (with classes!).”
To ensure only the best experience for our guests, we have partnered with Peter Burwash International (PBI), the world’s premier tennis management company. The Resort’s PBI tennis programme includes the widely acclaimed Tennis for Life® programme, which features highly personalized private and group instruction, Quick Start kids’ tennis, social mixers, conference events and more.
The Swell shopping boutique boasts stylish apparel, swimwear, footwear, accessories and more for men, women and kids. The boutique highlights one-of-a-kind finds from international marketplaces, artisans and jewelers such as Kimberly McDonald, Frank and Eileen and Jemma Sands. Ask our boutique professionals about our exclusive trunk shows, seasonal pop-up shops and designer appearances that take place year-round.