For added space and comfort, the Pacific Suite features separate living and sleeping areas, plus a private outdoor lanai with your own Jacuzzi and garden area. With the Pacific Ocean right outside your door, this ground-floor suite offers some of the best indoor/outdoor living accommodations at the Resort. Inside, the banana leaf wall coverings and traditionally inspired décor add a bit of authentic Hawaiian culture to each room.
We're sorry, O‘ahu does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (808) 679-0079 or toll-free 1 (844) 387-0308 for assistance.
Why You'll Love It
- Private lanai with Jacuzzi tub and outdoor garden area
- Panoramic ocean views
- Outdoor dining set for two plus lounge chair
- Extra-wide sliding glass doors to bring the outside in
- Adorned in soft white marble
- Double vanity
- Lighted make-up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Separate shower and tub
- Thick terry bathrobes
Peace of Mind
- In-room safe suitable for laptop
- Doctor or nurse on call 24 hours a day
- Expert team of Concierges to help customize your stay
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hypoallergenic bedding available on request
- Business Centre support
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Cribs and rollaways upon request
- Babysitting services
Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina welcomes families, with special amenities and services available for children on request. Families can be accommodated in suites and standard guest rooms. Please contact the Resort directly to make the best arrangements. In accordance with Hawaii state law, Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina offers a smoke-free stay. Please note that smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, on guest room lanais (patios/terraces) and in restaurants, lounges, pools and other public areas. Designated smoking areas are available for your convenience.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we offer you access to the Arrival & Departure Lounge, located off of the Resort's lobby. The lounge is comfortably furnished with windows overlooking the ocean, plus televisions and shower facilities, available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after 6:00 pm). If a room is not available, we will arrange your accommodation in another hotel at our expense, and provide transportation to and from Four Seasons as reasonable. All reservations made through the website must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Certain arrival dates and rates may require a deposit. Please check for full deposit requirements at time of booking.
All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card upon booking. A two-night room and tax deposit, representing the first and last nights of the stay, will be billed to the credit card at time of booking. Cancellations for a room reservation must be received 21 days prior to the expected day of arrival (30 days for specialty suites). If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Resort will retain the full deposit. Shortening the dates of stay within the cancellation period will result in a one-night penalty. If the departure date changes, resulting in a shortening of the guest's stay, the one-night penalty applies to the last night's deposit. Any material changes requested within the cancellation period are subject to approval by the Resort. For further details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.
Smoke-free hotel: In compliance with Hawaii state law, we are a smoke-free hotel. Smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, guest room lanais, and public areas such as restaurants, lounges, pool deck and lawns. We appreciate your cooperation. Designated smoking areas are available throughout the property.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover Card, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Resort directly.
Services & Amenities
- Coffee maker
- Kettle and tea set on request
- Pre-set mood lighting
- In-room safe suitable for a laptop computer
- Customized private bar
- Customizable Four Seasons Bed – with your choice of plush, signature or firm mattress topper
- Down duvets and pillows
- Orthopedic pillow, available on request
- Bedside reading lamps on the wall over the headboard
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Hair dryer and scale
- Lighted make-up and shaving mirror
- Deluxe, locally-inspired toiletries
- 65-inch or larger flat-screen HD TV with wired and wireless connectivity
- On-demand TV options
- Laptop available on request
- Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Multi-line telephone with voicemail
- In-room printer and fax machine, available on request
- Automatic lighting system
- Bedside charging outlets for electronics
- Alarm clock/clock radio
- Coffee service in the lobby for early-morning travellers
- Complimentary international newspapers
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine service
- 24-hour laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing
- Twice-daily housekeeping