At Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo, endless romantic rendezvous opportunities await. Whether you’d prefer to spend the day being pampered in the Spa or zip-lining through the jungle, our Concierge will happily help you organize the trip of your dreams.
Four Seasons staff await you at the airport with chilled towels and bottled water. After a scenic 35-minute journey, you reach the Peninsula, where you are surrounded by water on all sides and breathtaking views. The staff welcome you at check-in with a tropical beverage.
Day 1 – Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica
- Decompress poolside and let the pampering begin. Enjoy frozen fruit skewers, fruit smoothie shots and an Evian spritzer presented on the half hour.
- Stroll down to the beach and enjoy the sun and surf.
- Once you’ve soaked up some rays, venture over to the Artisans Exhibit, where local vendors showcase their wares.
- When you return, take the Resort’s self-guided art tour.
Day 2 – Experience Peninsula Papagayo
- Morning wake-up calls are brought to you by the Peninsula’s own packs of local howler monkeys hanging out nearby.
- Order breakfast from our extensive In-Room Dining menu and eat on your own private terrace while enjoying panoramic views of the Peninsula.
- After breakfast, hop aboard the Goombay Catamaran and take part in a snorkelling tour.
- At lunch, try the mahi mahi ceviche at CR Burger Shack.
- Witness the beauty of the local flora and fauna on the Trail of Giants nature tour on our Arnold Palmer-designed golf course.
- After the tour, put on your dancing shoes for an hour of salsa dancing, or don an apron for a cooking class.
- Visit the chefs at Catch of the Day, where you can select any fish at the outpost and let them know how you’d like it prepared for tonight's dinner at Cena Sociale.
Day 3 – Adventure and Indulgence
- Visit Sol y Sombra for a Costa Rican breakfast buffet and enjoy made-to-order omelettes, fresh fruit, homemade pastries and local Latin breakfast favourites.
- Take part in the early Witch's Rock canopy tour to ensure you have time for your spa appointment later in the day.
- Book a full-day trip to Monteverde Cloud Forest or full-day or half-day trip to Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park or the Diria Coffee Plantation via our Concierge.
- Take a surf lesson with Playa Prieta’s Discovery Team.
- Once you’ve worked up an appetite, enjoy lunch at the casual sports bar at Playa Prieta Beach Club.
- Treat yourself to a therapeutic natural healing bamboo massage, which uses freshly cut bamboo shoots from the Resort.
- If you have enough time, indulge in the volcanic mud wrap or the coffee scrub as well. All ingredients are indigenous to the region.
- Have the Concierge arrange a romantic dinner for two on the beach. Select from any of the Resort’s menus or create your own three-course meal.
- Finish off the night with a glass of champagne on your terrace or in your own heated plunge pool.