Kids For All Seasons
The Tamarii Club features an indoor area with a playroom, video games and a room for resting. The outdoor area boasts a playground and a shallow children’s splash pad.
|Hours vary seasonally|
Send kids on a Polynesian adventure with our Kids For All Seasons program. The supervised program creates memorable and educational experiences in a casual, fun environment. While the hub of activity is the Kids Club, also called the Tamarii Club, children quickly realize the entire Resort is their playground.
Your child’s experience begins at check-in, where children from 5 to 12 years of age receive a welcome package complete with a program of activities. The program, run by accredited instructors, offers a weekly schedule, with each day divided into activities including exercise, arts and crafts, water-based games and creative play. The majority of activities take place outdoors, with children returning to the Tamarii Club to cool off and enjoy snacks at the end of an action-packed day.
5 to 12 years
Children 4 years and under are welcome when accompanied by an adult.
|Time of year
The activity program takes advantage of the resources available on the island and highlights a variety of activities, including:
- Snorkelling sessions with the Resort's marine biologist
- Introductory dive lesson (8 years of age and over and only available during high season)
- Hermit crab hunts and races
- Fishing catch and release
- Beach volleyball
- Beach tennis
- Pareo and coconut painting
- Polynesian beach sports and traditional water sports
- 4:15 pm goûter – food tasting – with a traditional afternoon French snack, including treats such as madeleines or crêpes