Directions & Maps
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Resort's suggested route.
|Travel time||30 minutes|
- Take Highway 35 north for 35 kilometres (21 miles)
- Turn right at the 7th roundabout and drive for 3 kilometres (2 miles) until you reach the 6th Circle
- Continue driving until you reach the 5th Circle intersection
- Before reaching the roundabout, make a left turn on the U-turn lane so you are driving the opposite direction on Zahran Street
- Take the first right, with AJIB (Arab Jordan Investment Bank) at the corner
- Take the next right onto Al Basra Street where you will see the main entrance of the Hotel; the back of the Hotel faces Al-Kindi Street
Limousine and car rental services can be arranged by the Hotel for an additional charge. Valet parking is also available on a complimentary basis.
Queen Alia International Airport is 30 minutes from the Hotel.
Private aviation and Royal Wings, the regional Jordanian airline, fly into Marka Airport, 25 minutes from the Hotel.
Travellers obtaining entry visas at the airport should note that payment is accepted in Jordanian Dinars only. Banks are available for currency exchange on the premises.
Travelling to the Hotel
You will travel to the Hotel by a private limousine stocked with Four Seasons amenities, such as cool towels, water, international newspapers and a selection of CDs. En route, an In-Room Dining menu will be provided, allowing you to order the meal of your choice and have it ready in your room upon arrival. For more information or to book this service, please contact the Hotel.
Services provided by the Hotel
Complimentary parking is provided, and rental cars and a Hotel limousine are available for an additional charge. For more information, please contact the Concierge.
GMT +2 hours during winter time
GMT +3 hours during summer time
Eastern Europe Time
Arabic is the official language spoken locally. English is widely spoken.
Local voltage is 220 to 240 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Most Jordanians work five days a week, with Friday and Saturday off, but business and shopping hours are flexible. Some stores open from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm, but close for a few hours in mid-afternoon. Other stores may remain open all day, from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Government offices are open from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. All businesses and most shops, other than those in the souqs, are closed on Fridays. During the Holy Month of Ramadan, working hours are more flexible and generally shorter.
Time and distance to city centre
20 minutes/22 kilometres/13.7 miles
Time and distance to shopping
- Sweifiyah shopping area is a 5 minute drive (5 kilometres/3 miles)
- Taj Mall is a 7 minute drive (8 kilometres/5 miles)
- Zara Shopping Centre is a 12 minute drive (10 kilometres/6 miles)
- City Mall is a 12 minute drive (10 kilometres/6 miles)
- Mecca Mall is a 10 min drive. (10 kilometres/6 miles)
Time and distance to financial district
Shmeisani financial district is a 10 minute drive (7 kilometres/4.4 miles); Sweifiyah financial district is a 5 minute drive (5 kilometres/3 miles)