Djik Dewa: Balinese Energy Healer
Djik Dewa is a gifted healer specializing in Kundalini energy. He acts as a priest in his family shrine and is devoted to helping others. Working with sensitivity, energy work and occasional touch, each individual session sees him scanning the body, facilitating the reactivation and balancing of each of the seven chakras in succession. His humble and sincere presence in every session allows healing.
IDR 1,700,000++ per person for a private session
I Wayan Linggen: Healing Therapist
I Wayan Linggen is a healing therapist and founder of Divine Light International, a spiritual, social and humanitarian organization that explores healing through yoga and meditation. When he was 20, he was blessed with holy knowledge – Jnana Buda Shiva – and received his first dhiksha (initiation for a religious ceremony) from the supreme guru Maha Guru Sri Jaya Nara from Ashram Lembah Bhayam Bali. Since then, he has remained a diligent student and teacher, exploring the depths of healing through yoga and meditation internationally.
- Hasta Siddhi Healing Massage
- A holistic massage therapy integrating pranic healing energy with meridian techniques and soft- to deep-tissue massage. The session will harmonize and transform the body’s energy processes, encourage the body/spirit connection and help resolve physical issues.
- 60 minutes – IDR 1,700,000 per session
Arranging a Visit to a Local Healer
Four Seasons can arrange a session with a local healer and advise on the appropriate attire and offering. The Resort can also arrange private transport, including sarong and sash, and the prepared offering. Please contact the Spa or Concierge for transport pricing and reservations. Be aware that your session may be conducted in front of other visitors at the Balian's home, and may involve a number of different rituals including water purification. Of course, Four Seasons cannot guarantee any results.
Kimiko Briody: Restorative Body Worker
Specializing in healing body and mind through massage and meridian points, Kimiko helps to restore your natural balance of chi (energy), relieving stress and tension held deep in the muscles. Originally from Japan, she has worked as a massage therapist around the world from Switzerland to India and Thailand and is now based in Bali.
IDR 2,400,000 per 90-minute session
- Adrenal Therapy
- Kimiko focuses on pressure and trigger points to ease stubborn knots and relieve back, shoulder and neck pain.
- Deep-Tissue Massage
- Combined with gentle stretching, firm strokes with fists, elbows and forearms ease deeply held tension and rebalances the energy system.
- Hara Therapy
- Focusing on the stomach ('hara' in Japanese), pelvis and internal organs, this massage relieves pain in the abdomen and lower back.
Oliviero Leto: Personal Fitness Trainer
A certified personal trainer with over 10 years of experience, Oliviero's passion for fitness started with martial arts as a child and developed into body building to focus on strength and conditioning as he matured. His holistic approach combines cutting edge techniques with expertise of how muscular and skeletal structures adapt to various forms of exercise, from one individual to another. His clients vary from professional athletes to people just starting out on a fitness regime, recovering from injury or looking to push their limits further.
- Single 60-minute session: IDR 1,200,000++
- Three 60-minute sessions: IDR 3,200,000++
- Five 60-minute sessions: IDR 5,100,000++
Note: Prices and treatments are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax.