- Bourbon Steak
At Bourbon Steak, Executive Chef Robert Curtis prepares a spring menu featuring house-made tofu with snow crab, bonito and nori furikake, and an umami-filled chicken consommé with sake, dashi and chicken thigh confit.Details
- Bourbon Steak Bar
Lead bartender Engidawork Alebachew has created a spring cocktail list of refreshing Japanese-inspired elixirs that are perfect to pair with a serving of Chef Curtis’ Tokyo Tots: handmade potato tots with kewpie mayo, okonomiyaki sauce, nori furikake, salmon roe and bonito flakes.
- Afternoon Tea at SeasonsEvery Saturday, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Bubbly and royalty-inspired pastries with a nod to the Regency era are featured in the long-awaited afternoon tea at Four Seasons. Sample a traditional Battenberg cake, scones and petit fours created by Executive Pastry Chef AJ Thalakkat.Details
- Zen Spa
At The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, relaxation takes on a deeper meaning with two new treatments.Details
- Wild Cherry Blossom Softening Silk Body Wrap
- A gentle exfoliation and body wrap with the scent of cherry blossoms softens the skin while gently removing dryness, then a layering of aromas in a full-body massage leave delicate skin soft and supple to the touch and beautifully scented.
- Sweet Cherry Spring Facial
- Let us pamper you with this customized facial, perfect for spring. A sweet cherry enzyme peel brightens and smoothes the skin, followed by highly active botanical and marine extracts crafted for your skin’s unique needs, as well as a contouring and lifting facial massage for an instant lift and glow.
This spring, you’ll find something for everyone at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, with romantic activities for two, group attractions and boundless family offerings. Plan your spring break by calling 1 (202) 342-0444.