Two king beds and two double beds, One crib (in double-bedded rooms only) or one rollaway bed (fee applies)
6 adults, or 6 adults and 2 children
- 413 (m2) 4,445.49 (sq.ft.)
- 29th floor
The spa bathroom includes an oversized soaking tub and a steam shower. In addition, a sauna allows for the full spa experience
Traditional Korean silks and ceramics with details inspired by modern Korean patterns in Kingfisher glaze blue and warm earth tones
- Audiophile-quality stereo system with 5.1 surround sound; Touchpad controlled lighting and windows; iPad Mini to access Hotel services;
- Complimentary access to Executive Club Lounge is limited to 2 adults and 2 children per room (Specialty Suite). Supplement cost for the third adult or child shall apply for the Executive Club Lounge access.
- Complimentary access to Korean Sauna is limited to 2 adults per room. Supplement cost for the third adult shall apply. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed. The sauna is closed every fourth Tuesday of the month.
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle registered to the suite
- Artisanal Elegance
Every detail has been custom-designed – from the furniture to the hand-painted glass headboard – and embellished with a curated art collection featuring sculptures, blown glass and paintings from celebrated local and international artists.
- Master Retreat
With a 32-inch TV perched over the deep soaking tub, a steam shower and sauna, a separate rain shower with shaving mirror and other high-tech amenities, your master bathroom presents a spa experience all its own, clad in Italian marble.
Smoke-free Guest Rooms
All guest accommodations and indoor public areas are smoke-free. Smoking will be prohibited and any violation will result in an additional room night charge.