Technology is leveraged to track and analyze unique health data, then an integrated team of Sensei guides and practitioners collaborate with a golf or tennis instructor to create your personalized program, including wellness consultations, a private golf or tennis assessment and lessons, spa treatments and well-being classes. Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance.
Valid for selected dates between April 3 and December 18, 2023.
Golf InclusionsSeven hours of one-on-one time with a golf instructor, including a 2.5-hour on-course assessment (with video analysis) at the award-winning Jack Nicklaus–signature Manele Golf Course to evaluate goals, mental approach, full swing, short game and course strategy; a two-hour private lesson with a golf instructor, including feedback using Trackman technology; one nine-hole round of golf with a golf instructor; and one 18-hole round of golf.
Tennis InclusionsFour hours of one-on-one time with a tennis professional and work with other similar-level 4.0 players as ranked by the National Tennis Rating Program, including two private tennis lessons (with video analysis) to assess racquet path, spin, speed and other key factors; one Tennis Footwork Workshop designed to target specific tennis strokes and help you learn how efficient footwork can improve your game; and one Guided Match Play with a tennis professional to understand and play different tennis styles at the Tennis Garden, featuring two outdoor Plexipave cushion courts and a Har-Tru Green Clay court.
Spa InclusionsTwo massages, including one 120-minute Thermal Body Mapping Experience and one treatment of your choice in a 1,000-square-foot private spa hale.
- Round-trip flights between Honolulu and Lanai are included with stays booked by August 31, 2023, for arrivals taking place by December 31, 2023 (terms and conditions apply; please contact the Resort at +1-800-321-4666 for full details)
- Guaranteed access to complimentary classes, including daily small-group yoga, fitness and meditation classes, as well as guided hikes and weekly lectures (when booked prior to arrival)
- Consultation with your Sensei Guide and pre-arrival specialist to curate your itinerary 60 days prior to arrival
- Two private sessions focusing on mindset, nutrition, yoga or fitness (optional biomarker assessment to inform nutritional recommendations)
- Ongoing access to the proprietary Sensei Portal to track and understand your personal data points during and after your stay
- A concluding My Plan session with your guide to help power actionable steps upon your return home, including a personalized “Guide to Growth” report
- Transportation to Four Seasons Resort Lanai, beach access and signing privileges
- Complimentary with all stays: round-trip airport transfers and intra-island transportation
Inclusions are for one guest per stay, unless otherwise indicated.
Complimentary flight arrivals and departures must correspond with stay dates at Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort, or Four Seasons Resort Lanai. Flights outside of stay dates will be subject to an additional fee, and standard rates will apply.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, gratuities and surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Due to the unique nature of our Resort, all guests must be at least 16 years of age.
Please note that rooms highlighted as Best Rate may or may not include Accessible Rooms.