Djik Dewa: Balinese Energy Healer
Djik Dewa is a gifted healer specializing in Kundalini energy. He acts as a priest in his family shrine and is devoted to helping others. Working with sensitivity, energy work and occasional touch, each individual session sees him scanning the body, facilitating the reactivation and balancing of each of the seven chakras in succession. His humble and sincere presence in every session allows healing.
Private 60-minute session: IDR 1,700,000 per person
I Wayan Linggen: Healing Therapist
I Wayan Linggen is a healing therapist and founder of Divine Light International, a spiritual, social and humanitarian organization that explores healing through yoga and meditation. When he was 20, he was blessed with holy knowledge – Jnana Buda Shiva – and received his first dhiksha (initiation for a religious ceremony) from the supreme guru Maha Guru Sri Jaya Nara from Ashram Lembah Bhayam Bali. Since then, he has remained a diligent student and teacher, exploring the depths of healing through yoga and meditation internationally.
- Hasta Siddhi Healing Massage
- This holistic massage therapy integrates pranic healing energy with meridian techniques and soft- to deep-tissue massage. The session will harmonize and transform the body’s energy processes, encourage the body-spirit connection and help resolve physical issues.
- 60 minutes – IDR 1,700,000 per session
Kimiko Briody: Restorative Body Worker
Specializing in healing body and mind through massage and meridian points, Kimiko helps to restore your natural balance of chi (energy), relieving stress and tension held deep in the muscles. Originally from Japan, she has worked as a massage therapist around the world from Switzerland to India and Thailand and is now based in Bali.
IDR 2,400,000 per 90-minute session
- Adrenal Therapy
- Kimiko focuses on pressure and trigger points to ease stubborn knots and relieve back, shoulder and neck pain.
- Deep-Tissue Massage
- Combined with gentle stretching, firm strokes with fists, elbows and forearms ease deeply held tension and rebalances the energy system.
- Hara Therapy
- Focusing on the stomach (“hara” in Japanese), pelvis and internal organs, this massage relieves pain in the abdomen and lower back.
Prices and treatments are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax.