- KidsWell Activities
KidsWell offers kids daily practices to relax the body and mind, as well as reduce stress, with activities such as bubble-blowing breathwork, gratitude journaling, guided meditation and rainbow relaxation watercolour classes. Activities are complimentary for kids ages 5 to 12 and are held daily from 9:00 am to 4:45 pm, with select experiences available for an additional cost.
- Professional Guidance
Our program is led by Kids For All Seasons Manager Erika Ibarra Zepeda, who has a background in psychology and children’s studies, as well as more than 15 years of experience working with kids.
“KidsWell supports positive mindsets and equips kids with a variety of practices to engage with the world around them. We are proud to offer a new selection of activities that kids will benefit from long after their vacation with us comes to a close.”John O’Sullivan Regional Vice President and General Manager, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
- Finding Positive Energy
Designed to help kids source positivity within themselves in times of doubt, this memorable activity also supports collaboration and teamwork.
- Rainbow Relaxation
Our watercolour class encourages kids to practice self-expression and focus during a soothing ritual.
- Mindful Gratitude
- Kids share what they are grateful for and practice journaling to internalize feelings of gratitude they can refer back to later.
- Sensory Box
- Kids experience the different sensations and textures of objects found in the destination of Riviera Nayarit such as seashells, feathers and native leaves.
- Bubble-Blowing Breathwork
- A fun breathwork activity with bubble-blowing wands in the shape of spirit animals helps kids develop healthy stress-management techniques.
- Connecting with Local Wildlife
- This discovery session teaches appreciation of local animals, including the sea turtle and blue-footed booby.
- Nature Walks
- Kids learn to connect their senses with nature’s sights, sounds and textures.
- Healthy Cooking Classes
- This session teaches kids about mindful eating by preparing healthy snacks such as fresh guacamole.
- Meditation Pods
- Pods of bean bag chairs become mindfulness incubators at this guided meditation for kids.
- DIY Bubble Bath Kits
- Kids make their own custom bath bombs and bath art to relax in-room at the end of the day.
- Xocolatl Workshop
- Kids create custom Mexican chocolate bars using local ingredients.