Looking for the ultimate Downtown experience? Our team has thoughtfully curated itineraries to make the most of your stay in TriBeCa, the cornerstone of luxury lifestyle in Lower Manhattan. You'll enjoy exclusive access to the city's most authentic neighbourhoods, available only to guests of
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown.
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown.
Fashion First with Moda Operandi
- Step into the Fashion First Experience with Moda Operandi at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, a collaboration that defines the epitome of style and luxury. Nestled in the vibrant enclave of Tribeca, this partnership introduces a unique offering to the Hotel’s curated itineraries. Immerse yourself in the essence of downtown Manhattan’s artistic flair and cosmopolitan allure with a personalized styling and shopping experience, brought to you by Moda Operandi, the pinnacle of online luxury shopping.
The Fashion First Experience with Moda Operandi includes:
- Personalized style session in your suite with a Moda Operandi Stylist
- USD 1000 shopping credit to shop with Moda Operandi
Empire Suite Experience
- Welcome to the Empire Suite Experience, the ultimate New York City lifestyle experience. This stunning suite sits on the 24th floor of the Hotel and offers sweeping 180-degree panoramic views over all of Downtown and towards Midtown. Heralded as the ultimate residential experience in Lower Manhattan, it is the perfect backdrop to the city that never sleeps and has become an urban sanctuary for musicians, fashion designers, celebrities and royal families. You'll feel on top of the world and you'll be the talk of the town. This is an Empire State of Mind.
The Empire Suite Experience includes:
- Roundtrip BLADE helicopter transfers from all three major airports (JFK, La Guardia & Newark) for two
- Limousine transfers from Wall Street Heliport (or airport if preferred) for two
- Daily breakfast for two through In Room Dining
- Personal Spa Retreat for two: couple’s massage, soak service and choice of Resident Healer experience (available in-room or in-Spa). Please note, the Resident Healer experience is a maximum of 90 minutes and subject to availability.
BIKE THE CITY
- Borrow one of our Biria Bikes during your stay with us and head out for a morning or afternoon of adventure. While New York City is one of the most densely populated urban environments in the world, the city, and specifically Lower Manhattan, is surrounded by water on all sides and boasts great natural beauty. With more than 1,350 miles (2,175 kilometres) of bike lanes around the island, the city is extremely bike-friendly and offers the ideal way to take in the sights and sounds of Lower Manhattan. Be sure to take one of our bespoke maps illustrating the most special parts of the city, where there is no shortage of exceptional attractions, each treasured for its cultural significance.
The Streets Are A Gallery
- New York City is a treasure trove of street art. Hosted by renowned New York City photographer Joe Thomas, this three-hour walking tour of Lower Manhattan covers some of the best street art in the city. Explore some of the most dynamic neighbourhoods in the city, from the Lower East Side to Little Italy and Nolita, as your learn about the many world-famous artists who have created murals in these areas. You’ll also get a look at areas not regularly seen by tourists and pass by some of New York’s most iconic establishments, including Katz Delicatessen and Prince Street Pizza.
"The Streets Are A Gallery" is only available to in-house guests of the Hotel.
The Streets Are A Gallery Includes:
- Three-hour walking tour hosted by Joe Thomas, renowned New York City photographer
- Professional tips on lighting, composition, camera settings, lenses and more
- Sony A7III mirrorless camera can be loaned to you upon request (optional)
- SD card to capture all of your images so you can take them home after the tour (optional)
- Autographed print by Joe Thomas as a special take-home memento
- * A maximum of five people per tour and a 24-hour cancellation policy is currently in place. Thank you for your understanding
Learn More About New York Downtown From Our Team
Unpacking ListIt’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our General Manager's six sensory "souvenirs."