HAUOLI NA LANUICELEBRATE THE SEASON ISLAND STYLE
Stargazing Heart MeditationFollow a guided open-heart meditation as you gaze up at the vast darkness dotted with sparkling stars. Cultivate mindfulness at the Lanai Gardens under the night sky. Listen to the breaking waves of Hulopoe Bay, feel cool ocean breezes and breathe in fresh scents from tropical greens while a calm, nourishing energy flows from head to toe.From USD 25 /person
Kalo Cultural ExperienceThis interactive tour benefits the Lanai Cultural and Heritage Center (LCHC). Visit a Hawaiian fishing village near Hulopoe Beach. Plant taro, a key staple, in our Resort garden. Then, head to Lanai City for a private museum tour of Lanai’s heritage, including the ranching and plantation eras.From USD 400
- Thanksgiving Day at Four Seasons Resort Lanai
- Celebrate the holiday with a three-course family-style menu, with select à la carte options available. NOVEMBER 23, 2023 USD 155 PER ADULT
- Thanksgiving Day at Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort
- Join together with friends and family for a multi-course tasting menu at Sensei by Nobu. NOVEMBER 23, 2023 USD 195 PER ADULT; Vegetarian Menu USD 110 Per adult
- CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER at Four Seasons Resort Lanai
- Celebrate Christmas with a three-course holiday tasting menu, with select à la carte options available. DECEMBER 24, 2023, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM (Last seating) USD 175 PER ADULT
- CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER AT SENSEI LANAI, A FOUR SEASONS RESORT
- Toast the season with a multi-course tasting menu at Sensei by Nobu. DECEMBER 24, 2023, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM USD 195 PER ADULT; Vegetarian Menu USD 110 Per adult
- NEW YEAR’S EVE Dinner at Four Seasons Resort Lanai
- Kick off the festivities during our family-style five-course New Year’s Eve dinner. DECEMBER 31, 2023, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM USD 325 PER ADULT
- NEW YEAR’S EVE Dinner at Four Seasons Resort Lanai
- Experience the flavourful spirit of Chef Nobu Matsuhisa at Nobu Lanai with a celebratory multi-course Omakase menu. December 31, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM USD 350 PER ADULT
- NEW YEAR’S EVE DINNER AT SENSEI LANAI, A FOUR SEASONS RESORT
- Savour a New Year’s Eve tasting menu at Sensei by Nobu. December 31, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM USD 195 per adult; Vegetarian Menu USD 110 Per adult
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at Luau Gardens
- Ring in the New Year with live performances, dancing, fireworks and a champagne toast at midnight at the Luau Gardens.
- Malibu Farm
- Malibu Farm will be open for dinner during our festive period from December 21, 2023, to January 2, 2024, starting at 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm (last seating) and will be closed on December 29.
Holiday dining reservations must be made in advance.
- Activities, with our Compliments
For bookings from December 20, 2023 to January 1, 2024, enjoy one complimentary activity per guest, per night from a selection including horseback riding, ziplining, adventure tower, e-bikes, rifle, archery, pistols and sporting clays and a guided Puupehe hike. Reservations required, based upon availability at time of booking (first come, first serve). Contact Lanai Experience Planners for reservations and additional terms and conditions.Email Us
Join us for latkas and the lighting of the menorah every evening from December 7 to 15, 2023, at both Four Seasons Lanai resorts.
Play a round on our Signature Jack Nicklaus Championship Golf Course or bring the family for fun events, including disc golf, clinics, Merry Merry Mini-Manele, Rock ’n’ Range, Wine Social at the Golf Shop and a Hit the Green Contest.Activities Calendar
- Malibu Farm Cooking Class*
Learn from Malibu Farm’s founder and chef Helene Henderson with a complimentary cooking class at the Malibu Farm Garden. Available on December 27, 28 and 29. Maximum of 12 people; reservations required.Reserve now
- Hawanawana Spa*
Take your well-being to the next level with island holiday spa experiences. Enjoy festive treatments and events curated just for the season.Details
- Kids For All Seasons (KFAS)
Kids For All Seasons offers complimentary daily adventures for children ages 5 to 12. In addition to our regular activities, our KFAS team has planned a variety of holiday-themed activities, including cookie decorating. Children can also expect a visit from Santa himself.Activities Calendar
- Hawaiian Culture
Learn about Hawaiian culture and traditions with our complimentary workshops such as kuʻiʻai (poi pounding), Hoʻokani (ukulele playing), Lāʻau Lapaʻau (herbal healing, tours and other events).
- LIVE MUSIC
Join us for live music at Four Seasons Resort Lanai and early evening concerts at Lanai Ocean Theatre throughout the festive season.Details
- Sensei by Nobu cooking class*
Reserve your spot with Chef Marlowe Lawenko for a hands-on demonstration of some of Nobu’s classics and new favourites such as Black Cod Miso and Kholrabi Salad. Available on November 23, and December 24 and & 27. Reservations required, maximum of six people.
- Sensei Spa*
Recharge and recenter this season during your visit to Sensei Lanai. Restorative bodywork, indulgent facials, enriching private wellness sessions and complimentary classes will renew body and spirit.Details
- Koele Nights*
The starry night sky provides a gorgeous backdrop for a peaceful evening. Gather by our fire pits or in our Onsen Garden and enjoy a nightcap.
*For resort guests only