Discover incredible things to do in and around Bali at Jimbaran Bay, then let our expert Concierge team tailor each experience to surpass your wildest expectations. Or tell us your private fantasy for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, and allow our dream makers to create your own truly unforgettable experience.
Ocean To Table
- Experience a day in the life of a local fisherman and discover Jimbaran’s heritage as Bali’s most important fishing village. At sunrise, board Sundara’s jukung-style boat from the beach in front of our Resort and cruise across the bay and along the dramatic cliffs of the Uluwatu Peninsula. Enjoy breakfast on the open water before dropping a line with a local fisherman who’ll help you find the catch of the day. Stop by the Jimbaran Fish Market, where Jala Cooking Academy Head Chef Surya will be waiting to escort you on a tour to see what the overnight fishing expeditions brought in. Upon your return to our Resort, Chef Surya will lead a cooking class at Jala that includes preparing your fresh catch as part of a seafood-based menu and learning about the flavours and techniques of Balinese cuisine. Our ocean-to-table adventure culminates in a hearty and rewarding lunch that couldn’t get any fresher. Price: IDR 4,800,000 for two people; IDR 1,700,000 per additional person Location: Jimbaran Bay (off site) and Jala Cooking Academy (on site) Departure time: 6:45 am
Telu Sustainable Bar Workshop
- Celebrate Bali’s age-old traditions and natural resources at Telu, our Resort’s aromatic herb and cocktail garden. Using local ingredients, ancient techniques and a bit of imagination, Head Bartender Jan Jurecka and his team reveal how a cocktail can become the ambassador of sustainability.
- Led by our cultural ambassador, Ibu Atik, learn to write your name in Aksara (traditional Balinese script) during this on-site class. You may even create a new signature for your next passport. Complimentary for in-house guests
The Longevity Garden
- Create a Balinese-style steam room hammam alone or with a partner with local nourishing coconut soap and pumice. Use nutrient-rich volcanic mud body masks combined with an infrared mat for mineral magic, followed by a cleansing shower and three-minute ice tub immersion to release endorphins, tighten pores, reduce muscular recovery time and invigorate from head to toe. A serene purifying space for individuals or couples.
Blessings of Bali
- This oceanside ritual is inspired by a traditional journey of self-renewal. Submit to ancient therapies and release stagnant energies with traditional healing, yoga poses, breathing techniques, massage and the sensory vibrations of a Balinese gong sound bath.
Bukit Biking Adventure
- Join our avid cyclist on one of their favourite adventures: a morning ride to nearby Balangan Beach. Covering both road and off-road sections, the route highlights the dramatic scenery and countryside of the Uluwatu Peninsula, better known as the bukit (hill). Pass by small villages and teakwood plantations, and stop at a Buddhist temple to learn more about Balinese culture. Price: IDR 3,000,000 for two people (includes bicycles and helmets); IDR 1,000,000 per additional person Time and duration: Daily at 7:00 am, 3–4 hours
- Feel the warmth and natural strength of the fire as Ajik Ngurah leads you in Sanskrit mantra chanting, meditation and breathing exercises to direct the flow of energy within the body. To conclude the ritual, be blessed with holy water and flowers that symbolize purity to refresh and protect your spirit. Price: IDR 750,000 per person
Private Rafting On Bali’s Longest River
- Discover where nature meets culture at the UNESCO World Heritage subak irrigation network, home to historic and holy sites. Take a scenic drive through rice farming villages to the departure point for a 120-minute rafting adventure. Enjoy a leisurely guided journey through Class III rapids with views of the lush jungle, rice terraces and majestic gorges, and even hop out of your raft to float through a natural tunnel formed by trees overhead.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax.
Learn More About the Bali Area From Our Team
Unpacking ListIt’s not the things you take with you that define your journey, it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our General Manager’s five sensory “souvenirs.”