- Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 11:00 am Saturday & Sunday 7:00 am – 11:30 am
- Monday – Friday 12:00 noon – 2:30 pm Saturday & Sunday 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Monday – Sunday 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- SMOKED AUBERGINE
Pickled Red Onion, Garlic Yoghurt, Sourdough Crouton, Parsley
- BRAISED LAMB SHOULDER
Truffled Mash Potatoes, Buttered Carrots, Scallion, Sage Jus
- SCOTTISH SALMON TARTAR
Avocado, Salmon Caviar, Young Radish, Green Onion
- ROASTED DOVER SOLE
Brown Shrimps, Potatoes, Caper Butter Sauce
A Taste of HampshireWild Carrot invites you to continue your dining journey at home with a delicious range of jams and chutneys. Crafted by Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire Executive Chef Talha Barkin, the country-inspired products have all been made with locally sourced ingredients, with a choice of strawberry jam, orange marmalade, tomato relish, BBQ sauce and onion chutney.
Need to Know
- Private Dining
- For intimate dinners, group celebrations or corporate events, Wild Carrot features a private dining room. Our team will be happy to customize a special menu for your event.
- Children’s Menus
- Children are welcome to dine at Wild Carrot any time daily, and a children’s menu is available.
- Dog Policy
- Dogs are allowed in the bar with permission.
- Complimentary Dining for Kids
- Kids 5 years old and under dine with our compliments in Wild Carrot restaurant.
Talha BarkinExecutive Chef
“My intention is to always appreciate the value and origin of ingredients. I aim to create something that respects and brings out the ingredients’ natural character in a fine gastronomic presentation.”
More Dining Options
The Library BarSoak up the fresh Hampshire air on our outdoor terrace and enjoy your nightcap with nature at The Library Bar, an elegant space to unwind, socialize and sip vintage artisanal whisky or a signature cocktail prepared by our mixologist, Bar Manager Surinder Virk, serving the art and poetry of taste.
La TerrazzaEnjoy a feast for the senses at La Terrazza. Featuring a traditional pizza oven and lush countryside views, our al fresco dining experience delivers a rich rustic setting, infused with warm and welcoming Italian spirit.
The Drawing RoomLocated in the heart of our historic 18th-century manor house, The Drawing Room is the perfect setting to experience a traditional British afternoon tea crafted by Executive Pastry Chef Maxime Gourlain. With a selection of bespoke teas, chilled champagnes and local English sparkling wines, immerse yourself in the expansive views of the rolling green hills while lounging in a grand yet homey atmosphere.
Off PisteNestled within the picturesque woodland of our 500-acre estate, our pop-up Alpine restaurant – serving light lunch and snacks by day and a Swiss-inspired menu by night – sits inside a cosy tepee decorated with oak tables and a rustic bark bar.
Café SantéExperience nutritionally balanced and tasty offerings, from bento boxes and poke to acai bowls – and Friday and Saturday evening sake and sushi – to leave you feeling nourished and energized.