499 MOO1 T. Vieng, Chiang Rai, Chiang Saen District, Chiang Rai 57150, Thailand
Surrounded by misty mountains and mighty rivers, our Camp finds itself in the wilderness where Thailand, Burma and Laos converge. Forty-five miles north of downtown Chiang Rai, we are also within a four-hour scenic drive from Chiang Mai, Thailand’s second-largest city.
Need to Know
- UNIQUE ARRIVAL EXPERIENCE
- Begin your Golden Triangle glamping experience with a traditional long-tail boat for a ride along the Mekong and Ruak Rivers with our Camp Host.
- Camp Entrance
- Take the entrance opposite of the Hall of Opium, keep right for approximately 100 metres and turn left onto the unpaved road. There should be a river on your right. Keep following the road and signage until you reach Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle.
Let Us Make the Arrangements
- Airport Limousine Transfer
- Choose from our airport transfer options, including a Mercedes Benz GLC 250d for up to two passengers or a luxury van for up to five passengers, and enjoy meet-and-greet service upon arrival at the airport. Please contact our Camp Host to inquire about pricing and to arrange your airport transfer.
- Car Services
- Our Camp Host can arrange car transfers to and from the airport for you.
- Transfer between Four Seasons properties
- Transportation is available between our Camp and Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai. Please contact our Camp Host to inquire about pricing and to arrange transfers.
- Helicopter Transfer
- For the ultimate luxury experience, hire a private helicopter for transfers between our Camp and Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai. Please contact our Camp Host to personalize your experience.
- Explore the Mekong
- Continue the journey along the mighty Mekong and discover the magic of Luang Prabang in Laos on a private cruise - the Mekong Kingdom. Contact our Camp Host to learn more.