Choose your vacation highlight: a day on the slopes with an Olympian as your guide, or...
- Discover Whistler Village on foot while walking on the stroll from the Resort to Olympic Plaza, where you can re-fuel with a coffee and pastry at Purebread, a wonderful, one-of-a-kind artisan bakery.
- If you're interested in art and history, stop at the Audain Art Museum or the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre.
- Return to our sunny SIDECUT Modern Steak + Bar Modern Steak + Bar patio to enjoy some lunch.
- See Whistler from the air with Whistler Air or Blackcomb Helicopters.
- Return to the Resort for a strengh and mobility session with one of our extraordinary trainers.
- Let our Chefs show you their culinary art as you enjoy a scrumptious dinner at Sidecut.
- Fly like a bird with Ziptrek – they have three different tours to choose from, including the longest and highest on the continent – the "Sasquatch."
- If you don't like ziplining or have small children in your group, you can admire our beautiful forest while walking in the crowns of the trees on the Treetrek tour.
- If you prefer, we can arrange your Ziptrek tour in combination with a P2P Gondola ticket, so you can take the longest continuous lift network for lunch at Christine's on top of Blackomb Mountain. Afterwards, go on an invigorating hike on either Blackcomb or Whistler.
- Rise early to have some fun on a side-by-side all-terrain vehicle tour, where you take the Polaris RZR to beautiful Soo Valley.
- Enjoy a rustic continental breakfast on the first tour of the day.
- Take some time to relax at the Four Seasons. Have our friendly pool staff bring you some tasty lunch and frozen treats.
- Join Wedge rafting for the Green River white water rafting trip to complete your adventure and adrenaline-filled day.
- Rent a bike in our Mountain Product store and cycle through the forest to Nicklaus North for breakfast or lunch on their patio. Enjoy the view of the Green Lake and the mountains.
- Have our Resort Mercedes Benz take you to the Whistler Sliding Centre for a Rolling Thunder tour in a bobsled on the fastest sliding track in the world.
- Take some time to slow down and walk to Lost Lake for a swim at the beach.
- Return early to experience the most popular barbecue event in Whistler, with live music and amazing food on our patio, prepared by our SIDECUT Chefs.
- Meet an experienced guide for a glacier hike on Blackcomb Mountain. if conditions permit, you may even visit the ice cave.
- Whistler has a wonderful network or lakes connected by the River of Golden Dreams. You can canoe, kayak or even paddleboard with a guide or on a self-guided adventure.
- Take some time for yourself at the Spa. Let our team pamper you with a massage, body scrub, facial or other treatment.
- If you're in the mood for something new, try flotation therapy or hydrotherapy in one of the Whistler venues.
- Float on a serene lake in a belly boat while fishing for trout with one of our fishing guides. You can choose fly fishing or spin casting, or travel further to a boat fishing trip in a vehicle or on a float plane.
- Whistler has three championship golf courses. Ask the Concierge to reserve tee time for you at our partner Nicklaus North Golf course, or another golf course of your choice.
- If yoga, Pilates or spining is more your type of exercise, join our instructors for a complimentary class in our Spa Studio.
- Wake up early to travel in an 4x4 vehicle in search of black bears at Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain or in the Callaghan Valley.
- Visit the farmers' market at the base of Blackcomb Mountain to shop for some crafts, freshly baked goods, produce and other artisan items. You may meet our Chef there, collecting the freshest ingredients for our SIDECUT Apres Market event on the patio.
- Later, come and enjoy some crepes and cocktails crafted from the available ingredients at the market.