With the Sea-to-Sky Highway, getting to Whistler is part of the getaway experience. Once you've arrived, there's romantic scenery, natural beauty and outdoor adventure for everyone. Ski over glaciers, zip through a rainforest or ride gondolas from mountaintop to mountaintop.
Experience North America’s top year-round mountain resort wrapped in Four Seasons warmth and intuitive care. This is a sample itinerary, but with a quick call or visit to the Concierge, a personalized British Columbia vacation itinerary can be tailored to your specific tastes.
Day 1 – Journey to Whistler
Now that you're settled, it's time to explore all that Whistler, BC has to offer.
- Start your first day right by visiting the hearty breakfast buffet at SIDECUT.
- Once you've had your fill, take advantage of the Ski Lite program at the Mountain Product Store adjacent to the restaurant.
- The Resort offers head-to-toe clothing, plus equipment rentals, so you don't have to lug heavy gear from home.
- Take the free shuttle to the base of Blackcomb, where your Ski Concierge awaits, helping you with your ski boots and offering tips on the day's best ski runs.
- Ride the Peak 2 Peak Gondola between Whistler and Blackcomb mountains and experience the highest, fastest and longest unsuspended gondola in the world.
- Download from either Whistler or Blackcomb Mountain at the end of the day and leave your equipment with our Ski Concierge for hassle-free après-ski time in the Village.
- Unwind in one of the Resort’s three outdoor whirlpools or in its heated swimming pool.
- Indulge in a homemade chocolate chip cookie and a glass of champagne poolside.
- Experience SIDECUT, the new Four Seasons modern steak restaurant featuring AAA Canadian prime steak, dry-aged 40 days and cooked on an 1,800-degree infrared grill.
- Pair custom rubs and sauces with your choice of steak, fish or regional specialties, such as venison with Blueberry Hill rub.
Day 2 – Fun on or off the slopes
Today you'll experience the perfect balance of adventure and relaxation, Four Seasons-style.
- If 3,237 hectares (8,000 acres) of skiable terrain isn't enough, a heli-skiing tour gives you access to 174,014 hectares (430,000 acres) of powder. Our knowledgeable concierge team can happily arrange this outing for you.
- If heli-skiing sounds like too much exhilaration for one day, try a snowshoeing tour around scenic Lost Lake.
- Soothe those tired muscles at the Spa with the relaxing Sea-to-Sky massage. Stretching and hot stones restore muscles, preparing you for another day of adventure. Or revitalize skin with our signature BC Glacial Clay treatment, which uses vitamin-enriched heated clay and wild organic seaweed to leave your skin glowing.
- For dinner tonight, try Araxi restaurant in the heart of the Village. Araxi features a raw bar and a live tank of Maritime lobster and BC Dungeness crab.
Day 3 – It’s not just about the skiing
Take a break from the ski hills and explore alternative outdoor activities in the area. You won't be disappointed.
- Order your first meal of the day through In-Room Dining and enjoy a leisurely breakfast in bed.
- Next, pick up the pace and spend an invigorating morning being pulled by a dog-sled team, or zipping through ancient forests on a snowmobile.
- Explore the pedestrian-friendly village of Whistler and visit the shops and cafés that line the stroll.
- Try zip lining at Wild Play, where you can race each other along parallel lines while taking in incredible scenery.
- Wild Play’s longest line is 457 metres (1,500 feet) long and 122 metres (400 feet) high, and zip liners travel up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) per hour.
- Tonight, enjoy a laid-back dinner at Fifty Two 80 Eatery + Bar, where you can relax by the fireplace and sip a specialty cocktail with dinner.