Our culinary team will work directly with you to create a smart, sophisticated menu inspired by your love. After saying "I do," you and your loved ones will enjoy refreshing cocktails, a seated dinner and an evening of dancing.
- Complimentary Couple's Suite for two nights: night before and wedding night. Suite parlour is spacious enough to host your hair and makeup session, first-look photos.
- Complimentary Groom's Suite for early arrival on wedding day. Suite parlour is spacious enough to host grooming services, first-look photos.
- Complimentary Parents' Suites for one night: one each for parents of bride and parents of groom, for wedding night.
- Block of guest rooms for out-of-town guests at special wedding rate, without obligation.
- Complimentary décor items: Palladium Chiavari chairs, selection from four linens, selection of three decorative charger plates, flatware, glassware, assortment of unique china, white napkins and votive candles. Round, rectangular and highboy cocktail tables, stage and dark wood dance floor.
- Wedding and event specialists who will guide you from the start to the finish of your wedding planning experience.
- Acclaimed concierge team to fulfil every request from you and your guests, from touring to shopping to monuments and museums.
- Assistance with honeymoon plans at Four Seasons worldwide.
- One-Year Anniversary: a night in the Hotel for couple married one year, with breakfast for two and overnight valet parking. Non-transferable.
Additional wedding services can be provided for an additional charge:
- Four Seasons–recommended providers for flowers, additional décor, musicians, photographers, entertainers and clergy.
- Transportation by minibus, horse and carriage, or exotic car.
- Specialty china, glassware and silverware to accommodate international dishes.
- Grooming and Pretty Parties for hair and makeup in suite.
- Childcare and babysitting services.
- Dog-sitting services.
- Seamstress services on site.