November 2–3, 2023
Brought to you by Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, The Mina Group and Company Fine Wine, join us for a wine and dine adventure benefitting cancer research at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center at Sibley Memorial Hospital.
- We invite you to Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC to join us for a retreat for oenophiles, fine wine collectors and foodies, highlighting the craftsmanship of the premier Chefs, Host Wineries and Distillers benefitting cancer research at the John Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center at Sibley Memorial Hospital. Host Chef: Chef Michael Mina CELEBRITY CHEF GUESTS: NINA COMPTON, GILLES EPIÉ, STÉPHANE GRATTIER, BRAD KILGORE, JOSE MENDIN, MICHAEL MINA, ADAM SOBEL, HILLARY STERLING, YUAN TANG AND MICHAEL WHITE
- Welcome Reception
- Thursday, November 2, 2023 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm Bourbon Steak Courtyard Heavy hors d’oeuvres with wine and spirit stations, as well as Chef’s and Host Wineries stations
- Friday, November 3, 2023 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- MASTER CLASSES
- Exclusive tastings with the Host Wineries and Distillers. November 3
- VINOTHERAPY AT THE SPA
- Luxuriate in The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, with a vinotherapy treatment, especially curated for the Georgetown Wine & Dine Weekend.
- FINE WINES & CELEBRITY CHEFS DINNER
- Join us at BOURBON STEAK at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, for an eight-course tasting menu. November 3, 6:30 pm Eight-course tasting menu Guest Chefs will each prepare a course WINE PAIRING PER COURSE BY HOST WINERIES
A portion of the proceeds from the weekend’s events will benefit Sibley Memorial Hospital Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center.
More details to come.
For more information email: email@example.com