Gore Range Suite
The Gore Range Suite offers a stylish setting that lends itself perfectly to entertaining, with a dining room that seats 10, a private pantry and an expansive furnished outdoor terrace. Elegantly appointed, the separate living room and bedroom each feature their own gas-burning stone fireplace and the best views of the slopes surrounding our Vail luxury Resort.
- Appointed with natural-toned materials and patterns ranging from Glen plaids to paisleys to squares.
- The ceiling fixtures include simple leaf design cutouts with twisted rope details and cream mottled acrylic lenses to cast the perfect light.
- The furniture evokes an American Colonial feel with rich woods and hand-forged iron.
- Living and dining areas have hickory wood flooring covered with handmade woolen area rugs woven in rich tones of cream, tobacco, sepia, cranberry, citron and cerulean.
- Dedicated Conference Service Manager
- Signage easel
- Notepads, pencils, mints and ice water in all meeting rooms
- Props for buffet tables
- House centrepiece for tables
- An oversized terrace provides panoramic views of Vail Mountain and the Gore Range.
- Coffered-ceiling living room with a hickory wood floor, and a fireside setting that includes two sofas, two oversized armchairs and a 52-inch (132-centimetre) LCD television with Bose Lifestyle full surround-sound system.
- A separate dining room and private pantry
- The bedroom is separated from the living and dining areas and features a gas-burning stone fireplace, a 42-inch (107-centimetre) flat-screen TV with DVD player, a walk-in closet and a private terrace.
- The oversized limestone bathroom features a glass-enclosed shower, a separate deep-soaking variable-speed whirlpool tub, a double vanity, an in-mirror TV and a separate WC and bidet with telephone.
(96 x 62 ft.)