From AUD 240
50 guests minimum on Saturday night; 40 guests minimum on Sunday night
- Delicious selection of three canapés on arrival
- Three-course alternate menu served with coffee, tea and handmade chocolates
- Five-hour standard beverage package
- Your wedding cake cut and served on platters per table
- Complimentary pre-wedding menu tasting for two
- Silk table underlay with white cloth overlay, cutlery and crockery
- Skirted bridal table and cake table
- Designated on-site wedding planner
- Placement of place cards and table gifts
- Complimentary wedding-night upgrade and breakfast for the couple
- Valet parking for two cars on the night of the reception
- Pre-reception bridal refreshment room for the bridal party
- Personalized menus for the table
- Bridal table, cake table and dance floor
1. PAYMENT OF INVOICES: Full prepayment of all Hotel services, including of Audio Visual, is required prior to the event. The Client will also be required to provide a credit card to guarantee and settle any additional charges which exceed the Estimated Grand Total. Alternatively, the final deposit will include an additional 10% of the Estimated Grand Total to cover any charges which exceed the Estimated Grand Total. The additional funds will be held until which time the bill is finalized. In the event the Client has a query regarding any part of their invoice, the Client must pay the balance of the sum owing by the due date and the remainder on resolution of the query. Checks should be made payable to: Four Seasons Hotel Sydney. All transactions settled via credit card at Four Seasons Hotel Sydney will be subject to a credit card fee.
2. CONFIRMATION OF BOOKINGS: Must be made by acceptance and signing of the Banquet Contract and forwarding the requested deposit, within the designated time period. If this is not the case, Hotel Management reserves the right to cancel the booking and allocate the space to another Client. A deposit is calculated on a percentage of the overall projected revenue of your function, and may be required in the form of one or more part payments prior to the event.
3. EVENT CHARGES: You will be contracted either to a minimum food and beverage spend or a room rental which will be outlined in the contract specific to the event.
4. FUNCTION CANCELLATIONS: In this event, the following conditions will apply:
Notice of more than 90 days: A fee of 20% of the projected Food and Beverage and Room Rental revenue for the function will be incurred.
Notice of more than 60 days: A fee of 50% of the projected Food and Beverage and Room Rental revenue for the function will be incurred.
Notice of more than 30 days: A fee of 75% of the projected Food and Beverage and Room Rental revenue for the function will be incurred.
Notice of more than 16 days: A cancellation fee of 90% of the total projected revenue will be incurred and your deposit retained.
Notice of less than 10 days: A cancellation fee of 100% of the total estimated, Food and Beverage, Audio Visual, Room Rental and any other miscellaneous charges that may be incurred as per the Banquet Event Order. This is based on the numbers indicated on the Banquet Event Order and the Pro Forma Tax Invoice issued to you at this time.
Entertainment/Services: in the event of any form of entertainment or service having been booked for the function on the Client's behalf, the full charge of these services will be incurred subject to relevant Contracts.
5. FORCE MAJEURE: If for any reason beyond the Hotel’s or the Client's reasonable control (including but not limited to strikes; labour disputes; pandemic, or epidemic acts, regulations or orders of governmental authorities; civil disorder; disasters; acts of terrorism; acts of war; acts of God; fires; flood or other emergency conditions; any curtailment of transportation such that at least 60% of attendees cannot arrive at the Hotel) it is impossible or illegal for the Hotel or the Client to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the parties agree to negotiate in good faith to rebook any Event cancelled due to a force majeure event. Deposits may be applied to the rebooked Event.
6. ROOM HIRE CHARGES: Room Hire Charges/Minimum Food and Beverage spends are applied to all function venues unless otherwise negotiated and approved. The charges are based on catering numbers, beverage and the periods of time the function space is required.
7. A GUARANTEED MINIMUM OF GUESTS: Attending the function is required in writing by Noon, seven working days prior to the event, for catering and billing purposes. Should a guaranteed number not be received, the attendance indicated on the Banquet Event Order will be taken as final.
8. FUNCTION DETAILS: Details of all arrangements must be submitted in writing at least 15 days prior to the event.
9. SPECIAL EFFECT: Smoke Machines, Special Balloons Effects and/or Pyrotechnics cannot be used due to State Fire Regulations. Should the Fire Brigade respond to an alarm in a function room, which has been set off by the unauthorized use of Smoke Machines, Special Balloon Effects and/or Pyrotechnics, the Function Organizer/Client will be liable for any charges incurred by the Hotel.
10. CLIENT'S MARKETING COLLATERAL AND BRANDING: Four Seasons does not allow any branding to be displayed in the public areas, unless otherwise negotiated and approved. In the event an exception is made, the final design and location of each branded item must be approved by Hotel Management. If no prior approval given, the Hotel reserves the right to remove branding from any area where it can be viewed by the public. Signage in public areas, including pre-function spaces of the Hotel, must be kept to a minimum and should have prior approval by the Hotel’s Management.
11. MARKETING COLLATERAL: All usage of Four Seasons logos and branding must have prior approval from Hotel Management. Hotel will supply all logo and brand information. If no prior approval given the Hotel reserves the right to remove signage from any area where signs or collateral can be viewed by the public. Four Seasons Hotel Sydney reserves the right to use the Four Seasons logos (for example, but not limited to, podium signage and microphone pins) for all media-related and public events held on Four Seasons property.
12. CONTRACTORS & SUB CONTRACTORS: Appointed by the Client or indeed by Four Seasons Hotel Sydney on behalf of the Client, must at all times abide by the Hotel Regulations and Statutory Regulations and any instructions given by the Hotel’s Management, whilst on the premises.
13. HOTEL WORKS: In the event of a need for emergency repairs, the Hotel will take all reasonable steps to minimize any inconvenience to the event program. At the time of signing this agreement, the Client is aware the Hotel will be undergoing a rooms remodelling project during the event program. The Client understands there will be no visible signs of works as the project is only being carried out on guest floors and not on event space floors. In the case the rooms remodelling project causes material disruption to the event attendees which cannot reasonably be minimized, the Hotel will work with the Client to ensure satisfactory arrangements are put in place. The Client will not be privy to compensation or damages.
14. INSURANCE: Although the Hotel will take all necessary care, it cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to property of the Client or their Contractors including personal belongings and goods brought into the Hotel, before, during or after a function. Therefore, the Client should arrange their own insurance. It is also the responsibility of the Client to provide Personal Insurance cover for their Employees and Contractors.
15. DAMAGE: Clients are financially liable for any damage sustained to Hotel Property whether through their own negligent action or through the negligent action of their Contractors or Sub Contractors. This also ensures that nothing is to be nailed, screwed, stapled, or adhered to any wall, door or other surface or part of the Hotel.
16. DELIVERY & STORAGE OF GOODS: Clients are responsible for costs involved in ensuring set-up and breakdown time of all function space. All deliveries to the Hotel must be advised to the Catering Office prior to delivery and must be delivered to the Loading Dock (7:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday) and marked with approved delivery label supplied by the Hotel with the name and date of the function. Four Seasons Hotel Sydney takes no responsibility for any items left outside of these times and reserves the right to dispose of such items. All items are to be collected no longer than 48 hours post event. If items are not collected in that time frame the items will be subject to a storage fee. If the Hotel is unable to contact the Client, the items will be disposed of. Every effort will be made to assist in the movement of deliveries and equipment from the Loading Dock to the function room, based on availability of staff at time of request.
17. SPECIAL EFFECT: Smoke Machines, Special Balloons Effects and/or Pyrotechnics cannot be used due to State Fire Regulations. Should the Fire Brigade respond to an alarm in a function room, which has been set off by the unauthorized use of Smoke Machines, Special Balloon Effects and/or Pyrotechnics, the Function Organizer/Client will be liable for any charges incurred by the Hotel.
18. SAFETY AND FIRE REGULATIONS: Floor plans of intended layouts of functions, proposed by Clients or their contractors, must be submitted and agreed upon by the Hotel’s Management, a minimum of 14 days prior to the commencement of the function. Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, its Clients and their Contractors are bound by all relevant Health, Safety and Fire Regulations, which are available on request.
19. ROOM ALLOCATION: The Hotel reserves the right to assign another room for the organized function in the event the room originally designated for such function is not available or inappropriate in the opinion of the Hotel.
20. EXTERNAL CATERING: Function Organizers/Clients are not permitted to supply their own food and/or beverage, without prior written permission from the Catering Department.
21. RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL: Four Seasons Hotel Sydney adheres to the Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation and reserves the right to refuse beverage service to guests under the age of 18 and those who are believed to be affected by alcohol or other substances.
22. ADVERTISING AND ENDORSEMENT: The Client must first obtain written permission from the Hotel’s Management, before using the name or trademark of Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, in any manner.
23. PRICE VARIATIONS: Every endeavour is made to maintain prices as printed but these may be subject to increase at the discretion of the Hotel’s Management. Furthermore, the Hotel advises that rate and prices are subject to any applicable State and Federal Taxes.
24. BASIS OF AGREEMENT: Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of the Hotel to complete same and is subject to labour troubles, disputes, strikes or picketing, accidents, Government (Federal, State or Local) requisitions, restrictions upon travel transportation, food, beverages or supplies, equipment failure and other causes, acts of war, acts of terrorism, acts of God, fires, flood whether enumerated herein or not, which are beyond the control of the Hotel. In no event shall the Hotel be liable for the loss of profit or consequential damages, whether based on breach of contract, warranty or otherwise. In no event shall the Hotel’s liability be in excess of the total amount of the food and beverages contracted hereto.