As Sydney’s best-located five-star hotel, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney offers a great base for enjoying and exploring the city and its surroundings. Sitting in the dress circle of bustling Circular Quay, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is just footsteps away from the Sydney Opera House and Sydney’s major ferry wharfs, from which families can take a ferry to attractions such as Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Sydney SEALife Aquarium.
Other major attractions within short walking distance include the Botanic Gardens, Sydney Tower and Sydney Harbour Bridge and BridgeClimb. The city sits on the stretch of Sydney Harbour feeding out to the ocean, encompassing 37 beautiful beaches – including the legendary Bondi Beach, which is just a 20-minute drive beyond the city centre.
Family Friendly Four Seasons
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney features 531 guest rooms in total, including 33 luxurious suites, with views of the city and sparkling Sydney Harbour. A number of these rooms and suites are interconnecting, meaning parents can enjoy their own space with the kids next door in a separate room, but still at arm’s reach. Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting).
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney offers an extensive buffet breakfast for guests, showcasing top-quality local produce across hot and cold options. Kids 12 years and under can enjoy the buffet experience for AUD 21.50 each.
The hotel also has a dedicated children’s menu available for room service, offering a mix of healthy meals and gourmet treats, such as veggie sticks with hummus, and banana split for dessert. The chefs can also prepare fresh pureed vegetables and fruits for infants.
PARK AND PLAY PACKAGE
Drive in, drop the keys with valet parking and be free to see the sights of Sydney on foot or ferry, staying in the centre of it all in Circular Quay and the CBD. Perfect for a Sydney staycation, a five-star stopover on an extended family road trip, or a special occasion with the city's highlights on your doorstep, the Park and Play offer includes luxurious accommodations and valet parking.
Gather the family and discover everything there is to love about Sydney with recommendations from our knowledgeable Concierge team. For further information email email@example.com or call +612 9250 3141.
Explore The Rocks Precinct
The oldest precinct in Sydney, The Rocks mixes historic architecture, ghost tours, the city’s oldest pubs and quaint cobblestone laneways with bustling markets, award-winning restaurants, top bars and stylish boutiques. Highlights include:
- Weekend markets – Meander the cobbled laneways to find dozens of stalls selling quality locally-made handcrafted pieces, from boutique jewellery and clothes to souvenirs and artworks. Saturdays and Sundays, 10:00am – 5:00pm.
- The Rocks Walking Tour – Discover the fascinating history of The Rocks on this guided tour through the oldest streets in Sydney. Two walks available daily: 10:30am and 1:30pm. Contact Concierge for bookings.
- World-class museums – Uncover artefacts and art old and new at The Rock’s collection of museums, from free family-friendly The Rocks Discovery Museum sharing stories of Sydney’s fascinating past, to the award-winning MCA (Museum of Contemporary Art), the home of modern art in Australia.
Peaceful Parks and Secret Gardens
Discover an array of native plant varieties and beautiful spring blooms hidden among the Sydney cityscape at one of these lush locations:
- Royal Botanic Gardens – just 15 minutes’ walk from the hotel, this tranquil escape offers panoramic views of the harbour.
- Wendy Whiteley’s Secret Garden – located in Lavendar Bay, this little-known oasis stretches down to the harbour with Moreton Bay fig trees, palms and flowers.
- Hyde Park – meander through Australia’s oldest public park in the heart of Sydney city, a short walk from Sydney’s prime shopping district.
- Centennial Parklands – occupying more than 189 hectares, this large park offers horseriding, history walks and birdwatching.
Perfect Picnic Spots
Allow our team to prepare a gourmet Four Seasons picnic for you, ready for a day out at one of these locations:
- Observatory Hill Park – a stroll from the hotel, with a million dollar view of Sydney Harbour and the Harbour Bridge.
- Royal Botanic Gardens – a tranquil escape among the gardens, overlooking panoramic views of the harbour.
- Shark Island – named after its shape, this harbour island features beaches, rocky foreshores and lush green trees.
For picnic orders, contact our friendly Room Service team via your in-room phone.
Stunning Coastal Walks
Discover some of the best views of Sydney on foot, with one of these popular walks:
- Federation Cliff Walk – a 5km walk with postcard views of the ocean, from Dover Heights to Watsons Bay, featuring one of Australia’s oldest lighthouses.
- Manly to the Spit – a series of short tracks passing through some of Sydney’s prettiest beaches and bays, 10km in total with a mix of bushland and scenic harbour trails.
- Bondi to Coogee – a 6km quintessential Sydney walk, winding along the coast through beaches, parks and spectacular rocky cliffs.
Fantastic Ferry Trips
One of the most serene and unique ways to discover Sydney’s beautiful waterways is by ferry. Embark nearby from Circular Quay and enjoy one of these great destinations:
- Manly – learn to surf, meander markets, watch for whales and sip a drink at the many beachfront bars and cafes
- Watson’s Bay – enjoy fish and chips by the bay, followed by a short walk through beautiful bushland to South Head for spectacular Sydney Harbour Views
- Milson’s Point – picnic by the harbour, ride the Ferris Wheel at Luna Park, and walk back across the Sydney Harbour Bridge, enjoying stunning views.