Choose your adventure with the ultimate dining itinerary over the course of a three-night stay in our Marybelle Penthouse Suite. Each day, savour breakfast from a private chef in the Marybelle Penthouse, then choose your lunch and dinner experiences from a range of unique offerings, including an al fresco lunch at Mare, a picnic on the beach with Executive Chef Diego Soriano, and much more.
Reservation must be made at least 10 days in advance.
- Minimum Stay
- 3 nights
- Daily breakfast with a private chef in the Marybelle Penthouse
- Daily lunch for two (choose from a picnic on the beach by Executive Chef Diego Soriano; an al fresco lunch at Mare; or a poolside lunch at Winston’s on the Beach)
- Daily dinner for two (choose from a sunset dinner on the Marybelle Penthouse terrace with Chef Antonio Mermolia; a dinner at the Surf Club Restaurant by Thomas Keller; or The Art of Aperitivo at Champagne Bar with a selection of bites and your own customized Bellini)
- One master class (choose from pasta making or cannoli making with Chef Antonio Mermolia; mixology with Valentino Longo; or wine pairing with Jacopo Rosito)
- One 60-minute spa treatment per person, per stay
- Inclusions apply to two guests.
- Please confirm cancellation and deposit policies at booking.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.